DO YOU THINK THIS IS WASTEFUL SPENDING ????

You mean the same big spenders who want $2,000 toilet seats ?

You really are an idiot......

Why don't you check with the Pentagon who ordered them or the Marines who maintain them? Originally Posted by i'va biggen

You really are an idiot...... Originally Posted by Whirlaway

What is your opinion shit for brains? I gave you mine. A few comments back. #8
Brobama should fly in a CH-47D, just like seal team 6. The first dogs can fly in the new ones.
  • CJ7
  • 05-10-2014, 04:37 PM

yeah, and the same big spenders that want 100$ million dollar bridges to nowhere
Are you suggesting that they...eliminate any form of security? Originally Posted by JCM800
I'd be down with that. What's the big fucking deal? Especially for that wife of his.
Wrong thread IB.

You're easily lost though.

Try one of the several other Benghazi threads currently going on in the Political Forum.

You're welcome. Originally Posted by JCM800
Perhaps you've been burning too many papers again, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, because you're the one who posed the question about money wasted on security.
Perhaps you've been burning too many papers again, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, because you're the one who posed the question about money wasted on security. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You're still lost IB.

Whirly started the wasted money thread.
You're still lost IB.

Whirly started the wasted money thread. Originally Posted by JCM800
Whirly started the thread, but you also posed the question, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout. Next time don't inhale so deeply, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout; give your befuddled brain cells some oxygen.
Whirly started the thread, but you also posed the question, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout. Next time don't inhale so deeply, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout; give your befuddled brain cells some oxygen.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
HIJACK COMPLETE! "Wasteful Spending" now = IBIdiot Look at Me thread.

Grear job, Buttman. You sure showed us!
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
My question was relevant to Whirly's OP.

Yours about Benghazi ....not so much.
My question was relevant to Whirly's OP.

Yours about Benghazi ....not so much. Originally Posted by JCM800
The question posed to you, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout; the question you didn't answer, was about security details.
The question posed to you, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout; the question you didn't answer, was about security details. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yeah, so what's your point?
Obama administration to spend $20 BILLION on helicopter program to replace his private fleet of 23 choppers.

The contract will buy 23 SIkorsky helicopters at an estimated cost of $400 million each – about the cost of the Air Force One 747 jet.

Duplicate choppers fly as decoys whenever a president takes off from the South Lawn; others are flown to Obama's travel destinations in advance. Just one company bid on the project, raising questions about whether the Navy got a fair price Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Not Navy, Marine Corps; even if the Corps is under the Department of the Navy, their funding is different. The presidential helicopters are stationed at Quantico, Va. But why 23 new unit? 5 or 6 plus backup units would be maybe 10 operating units, but 23 brings up the question of what they are used for besides transporting the president.

23 units would take up a lot of space on the small airfield at Quantico. I did not see this in the news, but something about this post just doesn't seem correct.

JR
  • CJ7
  • 05-12-2014, 11:50 AM
Not Navy, Marine Corps; even if the Corps is under the Department of the Navy, their funding is different. The presidential helicopters are stationed at Quantico, Va. But why 23 new unit? 5 or 6 plus backup units would be maybe 10 operating units, but 23 brings up the question of what they are used for besides transporting the president.

23 units would take up a lot of space on the small airfield at Quantico. I did not see this in the news, but something about this post just doesn't seem correct.

JR Originally Posted by JRLawrence

the entire fleet is aging and being replaced ... the birds are for future presidents too, not just Obie. All Aircraft have an airframe that has a maximum life/ time (hours flown) on their structure ... at some point in time it gets more expensive (and dangerous) to keep an aircraft in the air.

what's incorrect about the original post is the moron that posted it and the small fraction of the facts about the 23 birds

all the old helos are dead

http://rpdefense.over-blog.com/2013/...elo-fleet.html

The helicopters will be ready in 2022. And, as pointed out by CJ, were ordered when Shrub was running the show. Facts are such bothersome things.....you douchebag.

I'm guessing it will completely flummox your dumb ass that you and Obama happen to agree on this issue:

>>>>Even President Obama seemed bewildered by the runaway program. “The helicopter I have seems perfectly adequate to me," Obama said. "Of course, I've never had a helicopter before. Maybe I've been deprived and I didn't know it.”<<<<<

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...0-billion.html