Non motel incalls

Kourtny Koxxx - Mid Cities
Grace Prestpn - GB/Preston
Ms Parker - North Dallas/Mid Cities
Red Headed Julie - North Dallas

All discrete? All very nice, all safe, all top providers, thank me
My incall is in the HEB/midcities area near 183/121 and minutes from DFW airport.

It's in a quiet, mid-to upscale residential neighborhood.. Not on a busy street where there are a bunch of other different apartment complexes. In the past I've had incalls right off the highway.. Although convenient a lot of these places aren't the safest or most discreet, even non hotel incalls.

I have had no issues whatsoever on this side of town and everyone loves my place and always tells me how nice and well kept it is.
I'M SOLD!! Originally Posted by RAMP
Yay! I love my place... I will be back from my vacay in mid to late January. Let's keep in touch!!
My in call is a private residence clean and cozy. Covered parking gated community. I always have candies nice music ( pron or sports playing in the entrance room). Just the place for the extreme relaxation experience. Cummmm play!
2 showers and plenty of bed room.
I've gotta incall in Irving as well.
Super discreet single family dwelling. There is even parking in the back (you can slip in from the backyard/naughty!) if you prefer.

Very comfortable. Clean. Warm.

I'm located in the far north Garland area. It's within spitting distance from Richardson and very close to Plano.
"The provider can help me too, by telling me BEFOREHAND where the damn elevator is before I walk in the building and risk making a fool of myself, not to mention drawing that awkward attention!!!"

Yes! This can be really awkward. I have on occasion googled the hotel and researched pictures to try to locate the elevator so I know how to navigate the empty lobby when I get there. Anything to prepare for a relaxed and successful session is my MO.
I've had providers get mad if I ask if their incall is a hotel or private. When that happens I spend my money on another provider. No need to be rude about it. I have a choice just like the ladies do.
Private place in North Dallas off the Tollway.
Note to self add THN to the to do list.
Upscale Discreet Incall in the Galleria Area. No Pets, No pitfalls ;-)
Note to self add THN to the to do list. Originally Posted by scurryken
Already added to my TDL
I'm in the process of moving from condo into something bigger and better in a few weeks ...yay! So put me on that list!

But in the meantime will be in DFW airport area!
Dallas Uptown 75/Fitzhugh

Very Easy Access from Highway
Nice Upscale Residence
Immaculate
Gated and Garaged
Thanks for all the responses if you are a provider who has a private in call add your name. My TDL gets longer everyday. I will compile all the names into a list shortly.
Thanks