Fantasies

• BDD
  • 01-21-2013, 02:48 AM
If it isn't in the "really wierd zone" ... illegal and gross things ... I have done it ... except a full fledged orgy ... soooo maybe a sex club in Houston ... though I really don't have a clue how to find one ... ijs
  • bbkid
  • 01-21-2013, 07:28 AM

I've lived a full life, so most of my fantasies, both mundane and exotic, have been fulfilled. There are a few that I haven't done yet, though...

In no particular order...

Mile high club - still haven't, amazingly enough. I did make out with a stranger on an airplane, once, but we landed before we could release our landing gear.
Boat - this seems to be a common fantasy for the ladies... Something about the motion in the ocean?
Strap on play (with woman) - something I've wanted to do since I was a teen, but never had the opportunity, mainly due to availability. Sometimes you've just got to use what you've got on hand. (bwahahah, I slay me)
Cosplay - just once, I'd like to go to a convention and have hot, random, paint-smearing sex with the hottest person in the room. Or toaster. Preferably number three or number six... Or both, and f you, Gaius, for getting there first.
Subway sex - five hundred hentai clips can't be wrong. My main concern is length - does it only last between stops, or do you keep going and stare defiantly at the other passengers as they're trying to exit?
Sex in the snow - to keep warm, of course. Of COURSE. "Well it was all out in the open all angry as you like and I didn't want to want it, but ohh-h! I did!" Originally Posted by theCFE
Damn, I'm falling in love......
Ive always wanted a footjob from a beautiful lady with nice pedicure and just blast all over her feet and toes Originally Posted by johnny_boiii
Ahhhh, reminds me of Kristin Callaway!
Ummm as the weather is going to get warmer soon and it seems all your fantasies removal around places instead of themes............Mine would be to naked and having hot hard sex on a bow of a boat floating in the sun....then jump in the cool water and back out again for more naughty sex........Yum...... Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
I often fall asleep dreaming of being on a deserted Island with a different gal for everyday of the week.
Mile high club (although that's a misnomer because a plane travels well above a mile).
1. Sex in the back of my car on the beach at night.
2. Sex in a boat in a private cove on a warm, sunny day.
3. BBBJ while I am driving down the highway.

Done all three, but thirty or so years ago. Would like to get "Back In The Saddle" on all three.

4. Never done this one. Sex in a public place. Hidden, but people close by.