Jealous and Questionable Providers

These women I dealt with seemed alright on the outside. They pretended to be nice and I fell for it. I wasn't trying to attract these people, not at all. They put out a good front...until money got involved and then they showed their true colors.
The real burning question here is: what kind of juice do you get from the fruit of the whore tree?
I've always been curious if another provider can truly trust another provider. My thoughts are you see each other as completion when it comes down to it. I may be wrong?
I've always been curious if another provider can truly trust another provider. My thoughts are you see each other as completion when it comes down to it. I may be wrong? Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Depends on how you view it. Lots of professions refer amongst themselves and work together even though they are technically "competition."

Why is this any different? I have my ideas but I don't want to sound like I'm picking on any of the ladies here working so hard. That is NOT my intention.
They put out a good front...until money got involved and then they showed their true colors. Originally Posted by XoticSynn
That's not exclusive to the hooker biz. Welcome to real-life.
So sorry that happened.....my motto is "You cant shake a whore tree and expect to find a friend to fall out!" Originally Posted by DallasRain
I knew you guys in Dallas must have whore trees down there!!!
I've always been curious if another provider can truly trust another provider. My thoughts are you see each other as completion when it comes down to it. I may be wrong? Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
My best friend is both my best friend in and out of the hobby. It is rare as fuck, but there are a few people in this business who choose to be whores by profession, not by lifestyle.
My best friend is both my best friend in and out of the hobby. It is rare as fuck, but there are a few people in this business who choose to be whores by profession, not by lifestyle. Originally Posted by GracePreston

Same here. Like i had said. Im not here to make best friends. I just happen to really click with one and shes one of those rare in/outside hobby friends. Not my lifestyle either. Except for this one incident... i have plenty of friends outside hookerville...im here to please the guys.
Infact its funny. There is a large handful group of us that sit back and watch the lovey dovey BFF-capades go on and then we place bets on how long before one stabs the other in the back. So far I have won 2-4. (guys dont realize hormones play a part too lol! So give it approx 27 days LOL!!)
Quite a few acquaintances but only 3 I fully trust inside and outside of biz.
Well my thing has always been "Here to make ends not friends" although I am a people person and have lots of people outside hobby I am cool with honestly I've only doubled with prob 5 or less providers in all of hobby land and one was a regular which we travelled but were maybe one double and then met up at the end to check out of two separate hotel rooms due to our solo sessions. I really enjoy the solo side of provider life but have nothing against a hot chick if we click. My best experiences with other females were when I was doing stripping for over 6 years and even touring that never went badly no jealous issues for the most part us ladies all went our own ways made our money did our private parties and hooked up at the end having breakfast packing and telling our adventures and heading on down the road. Sorry to hear of the negative side. It tends to happen in life. Ugh ...
I knew you guys in Dallas must have whore trees down there!!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight

Why yes we do. With minimal care they bear fruit worth consuming. For some reason, there are times when the trees will produce nothing butt nuts. Don't ask me why.
There are people out there that hide their true intentions very well, and that you never find out what their ulterior motives are until it's too late. I didn't ask to be treated like that. I was nothing but kind to the ladies I befriended. I am NOTHING like those horrible females. I don't want to be compared to those people, not at all. The girls that stabbed me in the back were jealous because I have a body type that they don't have...and these were their words and not mine. One former BBW provider friend of mine was jealous because my breasts were bigger than hers (she was a 36DD, formerly a 46DDD) and I was a 48E at the time. I was getting more business than her and she got upset when I told her she couldn't use my room as an incall that I PAID for with my own money. She had a place of her own but wanted to use my room instead. The only true friend I have in this business is a former client of mine...and I tend to befriend men easier than females (been like that since my junior high days).
Like I said, I knew it would sound harsh, but I didn't mean it harshly. I wasn't trying to say you were a bad person. I was trying to say that you might be subliminally attracted to that kind of person, and you might need to explore how to avoid that attraction. Or, perhaps there is a particular attitude or behavior you put out that attracts those kinds of people. Either way, with that many long-term run-ins with people possessing poor character, SOMETHING needs to change. I assumed you put this out there because you were looking for input on how to avoid similar situations in the future. I tried to offer that. You are welcome to take it or leave it, but try not to be offended by it. It wasn't meant to offend, only to offer a possible solution.
I associate with VERY VERY few people in this business and the ones I acquaintance are held at arm's length. Everyone's response have been duly noted.
OP - your post does not surprise me one at all. And there have been very valid & worthy responses from YNM & LM etc..

I do not think all women are the same. However, I do think that there are a lot of girls who are extremely jealous of each other for whatever reason: looks, height, weight, who is making more $, and the list goes on.

Remember 'Birds of a feather..flock together'. Try and remain positive, honest and most of all careful in your providing. When you put positive vibes out in the world it all comes back...

I wish you all the best and be safe...