Fall Selfie Thread!

I appreciate your kind words Old Gent.

Very lovely Lena. I like the second better. It brings out your natural beauty. Originally Posted by OldGent
  • R.M.
  • 12-21-2016, 02:05 PM
R.M. your photos are fantastic. And those ruffled red socks are the cutest. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Thank you Lena. Next time you're in Houston check out Adam and Eve in Montrose. That's where I bought it. Cute ass store. Happy trails.
OG, I've got to agree with you. Although I thought the first pic of Lena couldn't be improved upon. . . I was proved wrong. There's something about her face that just beguiles me. Great pic as always Lena. And I just love that bra. Thanks for sharing.

We're just hours away from the Winter Solstice. Autumn has brought many lessons into my life and much growth. Alas, besides the chilly weather, I welcome the new season.

Here is a photo taken in Houston on the last day of Fall.

Stay blessed everyone! And happy holidays.

Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Cute..it's like the wizard of Oz...my second best since TIFFANY'S last posted. Xxoo annie
I definitely will check out the Adam and Eve next time I'm in Houston. Thanks for the tip.

Thank you Lena. Next time you're in Houston check out Adam and Eve in Montrose. That's where I bought it. Cute ass store. Happy trails. Originally Posted by R.M.
Dear, thank you so much! I hope the opportunity arises for you to see my face in person again.

OG, I've got to agree with you. Although I thought the first pic of Lena couldn't be improved upon. . . I was proved wrong. There's something about her face that just beguiles me. Great pic as always Lena. And I just love that bra. Thanks for sharing. Originally Posted by monkeyseeyou
Lena is one of the most authentic beauties I have ever encountered. How can such an angelic face cover such a devious and sinful mind and soul? She is the true epitome of sexy, sensual, lustful, deviance, and deviousness! Originally Posted by monkeyseeyou
Monkey,
Although I only had the pleasure meeting Lena once, I agree with you. Lena is a gem, and both her pictures show what a beautiful woman is.

Happy Holidays y'all!
Happy holidays to you Lily! Thanks for sharing.
SnuggleFucks!!!!

I love the way the twins are begging to pop out. They want some snuggles.
Very sexy ladies.. these selfies are making me hungry...
Get you some..
1 up 3 down bitch..or ape hangers.suicide clutches...yepper. yepittiuuuuutttyawn t...
Hubba–hubba!

SnuggleFucks!!!!

Originally Posted by Seeking ~P

You're such a sweetheart Myren. Thank you.

Monkey,
Although I only had the pleasure meeting Lena once, I agree with you. Lena is a gem, and both her pictures show what a beautiful woman is.

Originally Posted by myren1900