So where are you finding you provider?

And if you think you may be falling in love with a provider, just remember that there are probably 300 others who feel the same way. Originally Posted by ugotme10
I'm sure they hope you do fall in love with them so you keep coming back. Remember, most of what they say and do is all just marketing.
Have a wife, had a gf on the side but she tried getting herself pregnant, now I just look for side pussy nothing more.

I know I got lucky that's why I was hoping she'd be my regular thing. Problem with some sites is the girls was crazy amount of money for shitty sex. I prefer finding a regular that likes to fuck and keep that going for awhile. Originally Posted by LargeNutz
how about divorcing your wife and having a gf you are into, or you could marry a chick you dig

why guys marry women they aren't 100% in love with I will never understand. if the sex sucks then don't get married, and if it starts sucking get divorced and move on... especially if you don't have kiddos
2 topics here:

1) Staying safe: Sure research can help a lot. Also there are ways of acting, talking, meeting, writing, etc that can also incorporate safety. Much has already been covered in other posts but it's always good to see more advice.

2) The marriage / girl friend topic is a typical one... why would one do this. Answers vary widely according to the person, their situation, what they want, etc. Assessing the wisdom of it will vary too, so it is difficult to be completely rationale....
There are 2 topics being discussed here:

1) Staying safe: There certainly ways to incorporate safety. Sure, research is a great help. But other things can help too. For example, being careful about what you say and how you say it. Don’t discuss risky topics in explicit terms….. there are a variety of ways you can be secretly recorded (both audible and visual) that with today’s technology are difficult to notice. Be careful about your behavior, where you meet, etc. and so on – discussed in other posts many times. Too bad safety has to be a concern, but it is manageable if you are careful and exercise common sense.

2) Marriage and girlfriend: This topic has been discussed a lot, but the reasons vary according to the person, individual situations, personal preferences, etc. It is difficult to give a great answer here …. There really is no sure fire explanation or rationale that applies in each case.
why guys marry women they aren't 100% in love with I will never understand. if the sex sucks then don't get married, and if it starts sucking get divorced and move on... especially if you don't have kiddos Originally Posted by joesmo888
I messed up big. Knocked up the first girl I ever fucked when I was 18. Stuck with her since.
I am a p411 fan...So far I feel secure there I believe they would let the clients know if a ladies account has been breeched, they sure make sure the men are legit for the ladies sake. also checking with other clients in the forums. I have a few that make sure I am cared for.
I know this is the same story but for me it isn't just about the desert activities.
The rule of thumb is what one sweetheart told me.
If you don't have any references, and you haven't any posting history and no reviews means you won't be seen. The same goes for the ladies. If no one has posted a review and they don't post in the forums, and no one has any idea who they are and haven't seen them in the search and ISO among the regulars then they shouldn't be seen.
how about divorcing your wife and having a gf you are into, or you could marry a chick you dig

why guys marry women they aren't 100% in love with I will never understand. if the sex sucks then don't get married, and if it starts sucking get divorced and move on... especially if you don't have kiddos Originally Posted by joesmo888

I love my wife love my family.. I think what you and will hear is similar to my reason. When young you absorb yourself in your career wives today have the same story work long hours many more than one job and sex becomes an unwelcome chore what you use to do two or three times a week gets spread out to once a week then twice a month then it drifts further into the distance. Because your both so busy it really doesn't matter the urges are still there by the maybe it's little billies ball game or Sue's recital. You always think there's tomorrow we will catch up then. When the bills get caught up or the kids grow up you'll take time then.
For me then came but about the same time then finally arrived so did menopause, and the act became an act that nolonger was pleasurable. Sure they make lubricant that works somewhat but there isn't a fix for the hormones.
For some there's medical reasons a wife is real sick or had surgery etc. You haven't lost your love your soulmate is still there beside you your relationship is only missing one little thing..As a man or sometimes the woman you still have your desires to feel adequate or that you still can turn a woman's desire on.
Yet you don't feel that your needs should interfere with an otherwise good marriage.
Take people in a business that keeps them on the road traveling their needs don't leave them. Ladies in positions where an hourly wage and no significant other single mothers college ladies or wives that don't want their husbands to work an extra job.. a couple hours a week will take care of the daycare bill buy milk..A gift for a few minutes for a lonely truck driver or a lonely old man who's wife has had a drastic hormone shift.
Before I joined it had been almost sixteen years of no physical contact. It was a major decision...I would like to think I am friends with those that I see..I sure enjoy their company and its not always about the activities it's about the connection.
Some ladies have told me they have clients that can't do anything at all physically it's the human contact.
Of course there are some that like their freedom from a relationship and dating costs almost as much without the gaurantee that you will get your needs met.
Most have degrees in very nice career fields that just don't make enough to make school loans and others just are tired of having a boyfriend that likes to think he owns you the reasons are many. In the end there's really only two things that mankind strive for.. nurishment and to reproduce.
Wendlo - I always enjoy reading your posts. They are well thought out and you share much wisdom and insight.