What's on the menu?

I see a lot of people with this attitude.....

problem is we walk a thin line once we start talking sex acts and money. Thats where we put our asses on the line and have to assume you are LE. It's not that we want to be vauge but laws being what they are we have to be careful Originally Posted by Tequila Rose
If you are hooking up with someone as a result of being here on ECCIE and you have got to the point where you are in a room with a cop do you really believe you are not getting busted because you are careful about what you say?

I don't think LE gets to the point in a sting ran on a site like this where people are walking away.... Do You? Especially with so many people believing that a guy has to walk in and place a donation on the table....
I won't see a new provider (to me) if I don't have a solid base of reviews to draw from. That being said, I saw a traveling provider last year that had stellar reviews, each one clearly indicating her menu via the activities section. When I got to the incall and we started the session, she pulled out a condom for CBJ...I politely indicated that I wanted BBBJ, and that all of her reviews (including one from two days prior) showed that as an activity.

She said, "yeah, sorry but I changed my menu for this trip to Austin and won't be changing it back" - Of course this wasn't indicated anywhere on her ad for Austin and I felt like it was a clear case of bait and switch.

I politely declined the session, left her $$ for the confusion telling her there were no hard feelings, but she should have indicated the menu change before we set the appt. She disagreed, but was cordial and I left and went about my day with no anger or bitterness; it's her body after all and I respect a providers decision to hobby as she sees fit. I only ask that if she makes a change to her menu, she should make that known so we can choose who we want to see based on the latest information.

Having a clear menu helps to alleviate the confusion, but you can't always trust what you read in reviews, etc.

As always, YMMV.
I see a lot of people with this attitude.....

If you are hooking up with someone as a result of being here on ECCIE and you have got to the point where you are in a room with a cop do you really believe you are not getting busted because you are careful about what you say?

I don't think LE gets to the point in a sting ran on a site like this where people are walking away.... Do You? Especially with so many people believing that a guy has to walk in and place a donation on the table.... Originally Posted by Whispers
I really dont know the answer to that. But i do know ive talked to girls who have been in a room with a cop and had cuffs on but then had to be released because certain things had not been said or done. I'd rather be as safe as i can be doing this. If that means some people get offended thats something i cant help. I have plenty of guys who i turn down because they have no valid references. Just like if someone is asking about sex acts and money im going to walk away. If you see a girl and she starts acting fishy you're going to abort mission to. Its just how this works. If a guy doesnt like a girls menu or lack there of he has the choice to not see her. Its simple. I dont mind answering questions about my menu so long as they dont bring up money.

The only way to be 100% safe is to not hobby.
I don't like the word "menu" - I always want to say - Do I look like the Olive Garden? Want some bread sticks with that salad? Or Taco Bell - thank you - drive thru.
If a guy says I want - this and that and the other - I'll decline. To me, it's just not sexy.
As someone said this is a YMMV business. Not all activities can be done with everyone due to obvious reasons. The best thing is to just read the reviews on a provider and go from there.