Forbidden zone?

There is absolutely nothing normal about a dude wanting things shoved up his ass. Deviant behavior might be fun but it's not normal. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Treetop, Mia is famous for her FUMA. Are you going to disparage your own good experiences with this fine lady?
I am not into the toys or any objects, for that matter. (Your poll is heavy loaded on toy questions.)

But, there are guys in finance who take a rolled up Wall Street Journal inside their butt with no problem. Some animal rights activists cram live gerbils up their ass during working hours. (They say it's for transportation purposes only.) And I've heard tales of some manly men shoving 3 inch exact replicas of Trump's penis in between their butt cheeks.

I don't like what they do, but who are we to judge?
Treetop, Mia is famous for her FUMA. Are you going to disparage your own good experiences with this fine lady? Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
Like I said, deviant behavior might be fun but it isn't normal.
If it takes place between opposite sexes it isn't gay. Kinky maybe.It's in the brown eye of the beholder.
Like I said, deviant behavior might be fun but it isn't normal. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
LOL Within the human species, I defy you to define "normal".
Hell yeah! Ladies toss my salad and a get a corkscrew shaped vibe! Then I will fill the lady with my warm cream.