The best way to finish sexually?

After some hard doggy.....alllllllll over her tits while she's jacking me off. It's also hot to watch her smear it into her skin with my shaft.
D. All of the above.
There is nothing more erotic than to see, taste and be covered by a mans warm cum. I like to watch it cover my tits and face, but I really like to feel it run down my throat.
Always depends on my mood.
Mish, cob,cof,cim.
It can all be good .
I enjoy CIM as much as the next guy -- probably more, as it doesn't take both hands to count the number of times I've been so privileged. I've had a couple of pretty good BBBJ/HJ combinations where I just closed my eyes and let go. Was I in her mouth or her hands? I didn't know and didn't care. One required a pillow over my face to keep the noise down, the only time anything like that has ever happened.

If the lady is sufficiently endowed and willing, a combination Russian/BJ, with the balls nuzzling the breasts while the dick is in her mouth, can be really awesome, and finishing like that is even awesomer.

Most of the time when I finish inside her, I'm on top, and the work required to get where I want to go dilutes the pleasure of the ending.

ne thing that I thinnk would be truly awesome would be a two-girl finish, my dick in one mouth, my balls in another, or a BBBJTC/rimming finish.
Tara,

I'd prefer to release somewhere on their beautiful body other then the face or mouth. I'm big into feet and high heels, then ordered to clean it up... if you know what I mean.

Trooper H
  • hd
  • 12-07-2010, 02:57 PM
You all are talking about cumming all over tits, face, body and so on, I can't figure out how two drops will cover all of that territory?

It all depends on where I'm at when it's ready to go. I have to take it where and when it goes, otherwise the opportunity may be lost. I guess it's an age thing?
Mish. Sorry, I know I am a bit old fashioned but I like the ability to control those last few seconds before during and after. I also really like looking at her when she comes, if I am lucky enough to get her to that point. Originally Posted by Bubba3452
+1 My sentiments exactly!
Rare, but bbbj to cim/cot is really cool because I don't expect it often. The hat just diminishes the feeling.
  • Aflac
  • 12-07-2010, 04:20 PM
Welcome back Tara!

I have two faves right now but I'll go with...

Mish with her calling out to me, or a more recognized deity, and digging her nails into my triceps.
Thanks babe, it's good to be back. I am back with a bigger back bone this time. Thanks everybody for your imputs.
Okay so this got me to thinking the other day. Guys, what is your favorite or most pleasurable way that you like to finish. Is it by mouth, by hand or by good old fashioned sex? And to the ladies what ways is your favorite to make a man finish? Originally Posted by Tara Evans
market research??
Best finish for me is in the 69 position. We both pop at same time with a CIM finish for me.
although condom is necessary you lose the feel so CIM. extra bonus is when the lady makes you think she really wants it there. also COF with the goo running down the chin is very hot.