Lost art of undressing

i PREFER the slowly undressing each other style as well!!
for me, the anticipation and stimulation just makes the entire encounter much more pleasurable and deliteful!! if the mood is right and she's not heading towards the "why dont you make yourself comfortable?" path, i suggest mutual undressing! as time comes for me to return to reality, a couple of woman i've visited will even dress me! oh la la la!

traci, sounds like you need someone to practice with!
Undressing the young lady is right on. 100% for it. I use to undress my girlfriends all the time, hell it was part of the passion.

Passion HMM!!!!!!!!!
I am not sure which I find more exciting. The thrill of slowly undressing a woman or finding her already naked as she closes the door. Originally Posted by monkmonk

I agree... both scenarios are pretty delightful...

H
Don't forget that all the clothing doesn't have to come off before the action starts. Some of it doesn't have to come off at all. Stockings with garter belts can stay on the whole time and can really add to the experience.
Maybe I can explain the "get comfortable" thing. Unless you are really well-known to me, I ask you to get comfortable. Why? It's a screening thing. If you don't undress beyond your boxers, I get suspicious. And if you don't fully disrobe, I don't either. Now if I have seen you before or I know for a fact that you are "ok" then that might be a different story. But until then, get comfortable please

Meg
Thanks for the reminder. Taking off the tie. Slowly unbutton a mans crisp dress shirt. Unbuckle his belt. Play with his belt in that sexy way we know how too...
Maybe I can explain the "get comfortable" thing. Unless you are really well-known to me, I ask you to get comfortable. Why? It's a screening thing. If you don't undress beyond your boxers, I get suspicious. And if you don't fully disrobe, I don't either. Now if I have seen you before or I know for a fact that you are "ok" then that might be a different story. But until then, get comfortable please

Meg Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
Very smart, Meg. I like the explanation...

H

Meg Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
meg,

i should have taken my own advice and considered what "get comfortable" might mean. it never did feel comfortable hearing "why dont you get comfortable?" from a woman. perhaps cos most of the time i heard it, it was from women who were not truly into the experience/encounter. so, it picked up a less than positive association.

thanks for the lesson - now i know more. i'll take more into consideration when i hear it the next time.
Sometimes I do get the urge for some hiked up skirt sex. Too often these days the girls are undressed so quickly that it's almost like they did the 'I Dream of Jeannie' blink to get undressed.

I feel your pain.
When I tell someone to get comfortable...I mean just that. I give them a few minutes to use the bathroom...wash their hands..or other stuff n stuff. Or, to shower if they would like to. But, it's not ever been to rush anyone along. I never looked at it that way.

It actually makes me kinda relax more...seeing you in a more relaxed state. So, that means even keeping on your undershirt and panties. Er..man panties. (sorry) Getting comfortable doesn't have to mean "GET TOTALLY NAKED".

But, yeah...I will think about this next time. Let him undress me....

Pink fuzzy socks stay ON .... Got it!

~Kelly TNT
...<excellent viewpoints put forward by ms kelly!!!> ...

But, yeah...I will think about this next time. Let him undress me....

Pink fuzzy socks stay ON .... Got it!

~Kelly TNT Originally Posted by Kelly TNT
yes ma'am, will do!!
I love to be undressed from my lingerie, but can I keep my thigh high stockings on?

When a man arrives in a suit and tie, I prefer to undo the buttons. I've always wanted to rip his shirt off for fun, maybe I should ask one of my suitors to bring a spare, lol.

xoxo Sophie
I love to be undressed from my lingerie, but can I keep my thigh high stockings on?

When a man arrives in a suit and tie, I prefer to undo the buttons. I've always wanted to rip his shirt off for fun, maybe I should ask one of my suitors to bring a spare, lol.

xoxo Sophie Originally Posted by SophieSimone
I think you'll be disposing of lots of spare shirts after this comment
When I tell someone to get comfortable...I mean just that. Originally Posted by Kelly TNT
Unfortunately, "get comfortable" has come to mean "get naked" in the mythology of "magic phrases that somehow keep you from getting arrested."

90% of the guys are going to understand it as a command to get naked.
For me, every date is like being a child on xmas morning; I cant wait to unwrap my present!