An Open Question for Electric Feel Now About Her Ads

Smith no offense but I need to use you for an example, hope you understand.

SMITH V2 Join Date 2 months 13 days ago...21 total posts, zero reviews...claimed residence some bay area.

WHY is it the posters siding or defending this trainwreck have few or zero reviews...and generally a short posting history?

Are they legit mongers or providers posing as mongers? Are they simply newbies & don't understand what is going on? Or, are they merely out of touch with her history & too lazy to research? Originally Posted by Toyz
I was on ASPD and then ECCIE long before you showed up and had plenty of reviews and posts. I tried to get my prior userid - TRON - re-instated, but all emails to mods bounced. I lived in Austin for more than 30 years - probably longer then many on ECCIE - and I go back & forth between the Bay Area and Austin.

I am NOT defending EFN. I just don't see the need to keep piling on in a thread after the point has been made. I had thought about seeing EFN but now I have no plans to. If costing her customers isn't enough for you, then what is?
I was on ASPD and then ECCIE long before you showed up and had plenty of reviews and posts. I tried to get my prior userid - TRON - re-instated, but all emails to mods bounced. I lived in Austin for more than 30 years - probably longer then many on ECCIE - and I go back & forth between the Bay Area and Austin.

I am NOT defending EFN. I just don't see the need to keep piling on in a thread after the point has been made. I had thought about seeing EFN but now I have no plans to. If costing her customers isn't enough for you, then what is? Originally Posted by Smith_v2
Hello old friend :-)
  • Toyz
  • 09-14-2014, 04:08 PM
Ok Toyz, you're welcome to use me as an example.
1: I DO read and make note of a lot of the discussions here and it's easy to see who offers real info and who are newbies that haven't done any homework prior to posting.
b: why are SO MANY of the notes posted here done by you, with the sole purpose of dragging someone through the mud? Like was said prior, if you don't like someone, or their price, or service .... move on.. the multi posts about this provider, or ANY provider, (I've not ever seen, or even met this one, so I don't have a dog in this hunt), are doing nothing to help the BOARD.. just trashing one fem doesn't add to the info here after the first couple of rants.
2: I DO POST AND I DO REVIEW and have offered info several times to guys looking for info, mainly I post pms to the OP when I do have info.
3: I understand this is an INFORMATION EXCHANGE, but beating a dead horse doesn't accomplish anything.

I'm not defending nor siding with anyone, just curious why the venom?
(and YES, I have read what the heat is all about, and decided, after a short time, it was of no use for my searches or interests.

I say fuck em', have a good time, report your experience and let everyone decide who to see.
Some new subjects or discussions would be beneficial for everyone.. just my $.02.
Join date 3.5 yrs ago, posts 3191 (as if that means anything at all) REVIEWS 13.. and THAT does offer info. Originally Posted by nuglet

Easy...

Shes crazy & she is a danger to everyone who interacts with her. Both personally & professionally.

If you want new topics, post them...

HAVE YOU NOTICED:

There are FOUR open topics in co-ed on her. WHO are the OPs? I own one, which is a parody/comic piece. Go look and please report back who the OP's of the other THREE are...go on, do it.

A horse is not dead until it is....indeed....dead.
  • ztonk
  • 09-14-2014, 04:11 PM
I tried to get my prior userid - TRON - re-instated, but all emails to mods bounced. Originally Posted by Smith_v2
There have been some reported problems with the email redirection, it seems to be dependent on your email provider, not that it helps for you to know that.

If you want to PM me with the request to reinstate your old handle, we can probably make it happen, assuming you are using the same hobby email address or still have access to the original one.

ztonk
  • Toyz
  • 09-14-2014, 04:22 PM

I am NOT defending EFN. I just don't see the need to keep piling on in a thread after the point has been made. I had thought about seeing EFN but now I have no plans to. If costing her customers isn't enough for you, then what is? Originally Posted by Smith_v2
Its not just me Tron. When you are up to speed on all the current and previous issues, then call me out...

What seems to be lost on so many here is WHO is starting these posts?

A suggestion is to not READ my posts if they bother you, that's not hard to do...just put me on ignore. I'm not going to waste time to respond to every newbie or retired/return veteran that takes exception because they want to be entertained with something else...

JUST DON'T READ THE POSTS CAUSE THEY ARENT GOING TO CHANGE MUCH IN CONTENT...

Just trying to save you some frustration & hurt feelings when I refuse to respond to the same old questions that are answered either here or in mens lounge....and that goes for Sean Ryder & any other White Knight as well.
A suggestion is to not READ my posts if they bother you, that's not hard to do...just put me on ignore. Originally Posted by Toyz
You have been on my ignore list for a while, and you are not the OP for this thread. I only directed a response at you because you tried to use me as an example based on invalid assumptions.
"A suggestion is to not READ my posts if they bother you, that's not hard to do...just put me on ignore. I'm not going to waste time to respond to every newbie or retired/return veteran that takes exception because they want to be entertained with something else..."

so... let me get this straight. Newbies are idiots, and veterans are just wasting your time? how interesting.. so if anyone doesn't agree with you.. they are a WK or LD? wow, just wow..

The least we can do is honor your request and place you on ignore until you have something new to offer instead of insisting on staying in that mud pit .
  • Toyz
  • 09-14-2014, 04:43 PM
You have been on my ignore list for a while, and you are not the OP for this thread. I only directed a response at you because you tried to use me as an example based on invalid assumptions. Originally Posted by Smith_v2
Obvious assumptions...you have no history whether claiming it or not is irrelevant until it can be proved.

Thanks for the ignore, I'll do the same for you.
  • Toyz
  • 09-14-2014, 04:47 PM
So newbies are idiots, and veterans are just wasting your time? how interesting.. so if anyone doesn't agree with you.. they are a WK or LD? wow, just wow.. Originally Posted by nuglet
Nuglet, did you do what I asked? WHO is starting most of these threads that are causing you so much grief in your life?

I don't care if you disagree or not...I just stated I wouldn't be responding to the same tired questions over and over on EFN is all...

And thanks for putting words in my mouth, that's the sign of not having much to counter with, I'll take that as your ONLY counter argument is "dead horse beating"

Again, ignore me if its such a bother to you. And start some new topics if you are bored...bring something interesting to the board and waste less time bitching about what someone else brings...

Make sense?
Well, we have Sean Rider and now this V2. Like you say Mr. T, nothing contributed in the way of reviews, short posting history but they sure do like EFN.... Originally Posted by Gentleman

Before you go too far down the conspiracy theory rabbit hole, remember that Americans, and especially Alamo remerbin' Texans love the underdog. All they have seen is this poor girl get beat up on by the local bullies.

That said I would give better than zero odds that one or both of them are deeper connected to EFN that they lead on.

Personally, I think everyone should just stop. I know this will be my last post that is remotely EFN related,
  • Toyz
  • 09-14-2014, 05:01 PM
Before you go too far down the conspiracy theory rabbit hole, remember that Americans, and especially Alamo remerbin' Texans love the underdog. All they have seen is this poor girl get beat up on by the local bullies.

That said I would give better than zero odds that one or both of them are deeper connected to EFN that they lead on.

Personally, I think everyone should just stop. I know this will be my last post that is remotely EFN related, Originally Posted by Bob McV

Meh, whether they are linked to her or not is irrelevant...just pointing out neither carries much cred and bring little to nothing to the board. So to ME their opinions are worthless...

Underdog...now that's funny...if there is anyone considering her an underdog they simply haven't read the complete history.

She has many enemies...of which she has earned everyone by working very hard at it.
According to her, this helps her business. So what's your beef?
Personally, I think everyone should just stop. I know this will be my last post that is remotely EFN related, Originally Posted by Bob McV
Think I'm with you Bob! Although I will continue to monitor the posts as my ignore list grows. Not you this time Toyz!
Pervous, it must be fun in that little world of yours.

You must be King where all of your thoughts and ideas are what's right, my, how wonderful!

How is the world from your perspective and your perspective only?

Why are you so bothered by this part of my ad?

Why are you so quick to assume so much about me and my tone and my thoughts and my feelings?

Why are you trying to get my attention both on this board and in private messages? You messaged me the link to this public post in PMs TWICE....if you want an appointment just ask.

If you don't, stop wasting both of our time. Don't you have better things to do in that itty bitty sad world of yours?
  • Toyz
  • 09-14-2014, 06:09 PM
Think I'm with you Bob! Although I will continue to monitor the posts as my ignore list grows. Not you this time Toyz! Originally Posted by cckid2006
Its cool CC! I agree that if the topic doesn't interest someone to avoid it. It's a choice to click on the topic and read the posts. I guess that baffles me why some posters bitch about "having" to read my posts...when in fact they are CHOSING to read them...then complaining!

#DontClickThePost
#BeStrong
#JustSayNo