What's your fetish? Birmingham.....

• rg256
  • 03-01-2020, 09:08 PM
Ohhhh, the many things that can go wrong. Including death. Originally Posted by drsmooth1
Only if you do it wrong. Like so many things there are a few safety rules to follow. No current across the chest for starters. Also don't use home made power units. I have an ErosTek 232. Designed for this type of application. It can hurt you if you turn it up high enough but is designed to never harm you.
Thanks guys!!! I appreciate everyone's input!! I don't think I want to try the estim though....
Heels, Thigh Highs and a woman on her back with head handing off the bed as I stand over her!
Best time a human can have!
Water Sports but it’s difficult to find a provider that’s into it
Mr Jones.... I really enjoy watersports as well!!!!
I would love to mix wrestle. Just cannot find a club or group in the Birmingham area
I like to be daddy lol. But only if she is into it. If she is just kinda blah about it. Don't even bother lol. I don't like feet all over me or in my face but i wouldnt turn down a foot job. However, and I have only found one who meets my criteria she is just super hard to schedule with , is a world class bbbj. And I mean eye rolling, feels like she sucking your soul out as your balls rest on her chin and spit is everywhere. Ok....I'm done lol
All this pandemic stuff
Nurse uniforms and scrubs are making me horny lately anyone want to play with my tongue depressor?
I personally love role play, and I specialize in prostate massages....

I really enjoy worshipping a woman, and I get totally into watching a man give her the d...

I am overall very kinky, and open to most fetishes!!!

What's yours??? Originally Posted by Katy Adams
Face sitting and, of course, prostate massage by a woman experienced in doing it. Both are awesome!
No usual contact with hugs, kisses, etc., that there be no chit chat close to each other?

Instead maybe a strip show from across the room much like a strip club.

Masturbation show with toys, then spread on the edge of the bed for standing missionary with a pillow over your face or doggie with ass up and face down.
Hit it then go.
I love when a man talks dirty to me! Originally Posted by Katy Adams
I love it when a lady talks dirty ot me... especially if she begs to be f...ed
It has never ceased to amaze me how few ladies talk dirty. I love it! Makes the whole experience more real and erotic!