81 million votes my ass the truth bomb

• cc314
  • 06-13-2023, 12:58 PM
How would that mean he can't run a decent website? Are you better credentialed yourself? You going to share stories of your own working years, advising US Presidents? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

You trying to dox me, bro? You want me to reveal my work history? C'mon, man. lol

So, a transcript (vetted by?) supposedly from a laptop which passed many hands before finding its way to DOJ, brought to you by a former advisor to the Defendant (running against the father of the laptop owner) is supposed to be credible, non-biased information. Riiiiiiight.

Anyway, sounds like you don't have a better source.

Keep hope alive.
Be Best
"Yes, the STORM has arrived"... General Mike Flynn
"Yes, the STORM has arrived"... General Mike Flynn Originally Posted by Redhot1960
More like an occluded front .BWAWAWAWAWAWAWAAWA

Occluded fronts are usually a sign that the parent weather system has reached its mature stage and is decaying (decreasing in intensity).

Like I said.

Two pears fastened at the fat end.
More like an occluded front .BWAWAWAWAWAWAWAAWA

Occluded fronts are usually a sign that the parent weather system has reached its mature stage and is decaying (decreasing in intensity).

Originally Posted by matchingmole
If President Trump is not the Republican Candidate in 2024, President Biden will have to face a Republican who is seen by regular folks to be an actual adult.

Mr. Biden will be compared to a man or woman who is intellectually sharp and physically vigorous. By comparison, Mr. Biden will appear to be an intellectually incompetent, drooling old fool.

The Democrats better hope that Mr. Trump is still on the campaign trail in October of 2024. Originally Posted by ICU 812
You're skipping all the way past the primary. I'm wanting to see the DNC debates, especially the Biden-Fetterman debate. That should clear things up and negate the need for a general election in the process. Trump would be appointed by everyone.
You trying to dox me, bro? You want me to reveal my work history? C'mon, man. lol... Originally Posted by cc314
Oh heck-fire no. I did everything I could to mask your janitorial prowess. You're a janitorial legend at that asylum and no one needs to know nutt'n about nutt'n. No worries bruh, your secret is safe with me/us/they/them/all ya'll. I got this for ya...
...supposedly from a laptop which passed many hands before finding its way to DOJ.. Originally Posted by cc314
Gots to hold ya up right there for a little clean-up on aisle #1. If by "many hands" you mean exactly one set of hands, then we're all good. Mr. Issacs made a copy, duplicated it (that's what we call in the waste recycling biz: the cheapest life insurance policy money can buy), then called the FBI to turn it over to them for further investigation. Meanwhile, over in aisle #2, the Federalies tried ye old Dodge, Dip, Duck, Dive, Dodge routine to avoid receiving the steaming pile from Issacs..

On the other hand, if you are saying you wouldn't trust the Federalies to have Fidelity, Bravery or Integrity, OK you could be on to a core issue.
  • cc314
  • 06-14-2023, 08:21 AM
Oh heck-fire no. I did everything I could to mask your janitorial prowess. You're a janitorial legend at that asylum and no one needs to know nutt'n about nutt'n. No worries bruh, your secret is safe with me/us/they/them/all ya'll. I got this for ya...Gots to hold ya up right there for a little clean-up on aisle #1. If by "many hands" you mean exactly one set of hands, then we're all good. Mr. Issacs made a copy, duplicated it (that's what we call in the waste recycling biz: the cheapest life insurance policy money can buy), then called the FBI to turn it over to them for further investigation. Meanwhile, over in aisle #2, the Federalies tried ye old Dodge, Dip, Duck, Dive, Dodge routine to avoid receiving the steaming pile from Issacs..

On the other hand, if you are saying you wouldn't trust the Federalies to have Fidelity, Bravery or Integrity, OK you could be on to a core issue. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

I'm actually a Predental Add Visor, but this thread isn't about me.

Let's just say the provenance of the infamous laptop is unclear. Do I have complete faith in DOJ? Nope. Do I trust a partisan hack who worked for someone who would benefit from stories about the laptop? Big nope.

Still waiting for a credible source.

Hopes and prayers
Be Best
Biden is president. Get over it
Staff Edit - Image Removed - Biomed1

The debate? What debate? There won't be a dnc debate.

And everyone knows a "debate" between trump and anyone will be non-stop lie on lie after lie by trump.
Trump is trump. Has always been, will always be.

The fact that people, who know trump's proven track record, would vote for him again astounds me.
You're a funny guy.

Trump.
Debate?
Farce?

Fucking aye.

You're skipping all the way past the primary. I'm wanting to see the DNC debates, especially the Biden-Fetterman debate. That should clear things up and negate the need for a general election in the process. Trump would be appointed by everyone. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
No storm has arrived....there is no storm
Anybody seen a trump bear commercial for those document stuffed douche-bag bears lately?
That storm was a tempest in a tea cup.

No storm has arrived....there is no storm Originally Posted by matchingmole
Anyway MAGA on, fuckers