WTF construction

You continue to proudly display your ignorance as if it were a medal that you were awarded. Carry on. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Welcome back.
Let's hope they figure it out but New Orleans has a long and sorry record of corruption. Originally Posted by friendly fred

Let's hope they figure it out but New Orleans has a long and sorry record of corruption. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Well unfortunately you're right about that.
You continue to proudly display your ignorance as if it were a medal that you were awarded. Carry on. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Welcome back. Originally Posted by bambino
Yes, Welcome back LD. Wonder if he spent his time making sure he's never done business with anyone who has been involved in bankruptcy?

LD and WTF. Quite the holier than thou hypocritical business men, at least in how they post.
  • WTF
  • 10-13-2019, 06:48 AM

Widows and orphans will get screwed as always. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Let's not talk about your sex life....

Yes, Welcome back LD. Wonder if he spent his time making sure he's never done business with anyone who has been involved in bankruptcy?

LD and WTF. Quite the holier than thou hypocritical business men, at least in how they post. Originally Posted by eccielover
I've been busy counting all my money. It took awhile.
I've been busy counting all my money. It took awhile. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Counting up all your change jars. Wow such menial work!! I have an accountant who counts my money for me.
Counting up all your change jars. Wow such menial work!! I have an accountant who counts my money for me. Originally Posted by eccielover
In your dreams, junior.
In your dreams, junior. Originally Posted by Lapdog
You seem to be the one dreaming, Senior.
Let's not talk about your sex life....

Originally Posted by WTF
Good idea - it would make you very depressed.
CJIS in WV asked for a bid on some weekly maintenance they (thought) needed done. After showing them the manufacturer’s recommendation of bi-annual service, the head of contract administration didn’t give AF. He wanted it done every week. Whatever. Since I still didn’t want the contract and to drive to Clarksburg every week, I figured out what I’d normally charge for the job and added 500%, figuring they’d find someone else. They accepted the bid anyways.

The FBI is less than stellar stewards of the taxpayers money.
  • WTF
  • 10-13-2019, 01:52 PM
Good idea - it would make you very depressed. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Me depressed you bugging nevergivesitathought?

My only question would be who was the top?

Yep. wtf is a closet fagg! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • WTF
  • 10-13-2019, 02:08 PM
Yep. wtf is a closet fagg! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Originally Posted by winn dixie
There is my lil stalker....

Don't you have some rtm'ing to do , what with all these pictures of 16 year old girls posted in this forum!

You're just flat out creepy!