I don't think I'll ever...

Tatas, if you don't like her, why don't you just simply not post about her. She might not be your cup of tea but she is around for a reason. She must have plenty of people here In The area willing to see her. Maybe you're just not happy that she along with a whole host of other providers will not see you!
Tatas, if you don't like her, why don't you just simply not post about her. She might not be your cup of tea but she is around for a reason. She must have plenty of people here In The area willing to see her. Maybe you're just not happy that she along with a whole host of other providers will not see you! Originally Posted by sherman klump
And why are you under the impression that I want to see her? If you think so you've got to be out of your fucking right mind!
Some people would probably like her alot if she had a penis. Originally Posted by bigguyt
Really? And does that include yourself? I didn't know of your preferences. All I can say is WoW!!! It takes all sorts to make a world , I reckon.
Really? And does that include yourself? I didn't know of your preferences. All I can say is WoW!!! It takes all sorts to make a world , I reckon. Originally Posted by tatasddd
Doesn't include myself, unlike others on here i dont do gay stuff or kumquats.
We barely consider you a man... so what's your point?

Other than wanting to shit talk yet another provider of course. Originally Posted by Atomic Hamster
C'mon, give him some credit, he is a man who just happens to like men.

You know, on second thought, you are correct, he is barely considered a man
Doesn't include myself, unlike others on here i dont do gay stuff or kumquats. Originally Posted by bigguyt
This is OFF TOPIC. Can you please stay on topic and not refocus the attention on tatasddd? The topic is ToniBenz and her "amazing" looks.
C'mon, give him some credit, he is a man who just happens to like men.

You know, on second thought, you are correct, he is barely considered a man Originally Posted by berryberry
This is OFF TOPIC. Can you please stay on topic and not refocus the attention on tatasddd? The topic is ToniBenz and her "amazing" looks. Don't complain later that tatasddd is at fault. You can't stop talking about tatasddd. It's your fault. Stay on topic.
Really? And does that include yourself? I didn't know of your preferences. All I can say is WoW!!! It takes all sorts to make a world , I reckon. Originally Posted by tatasddd
This is off topic. Can't the OP stay on topic? Apparently not.
This is off topic. Can't the OP stay on topic? Apparently not. Originally Posted by bambino
He is just like the gay stereotype, a little whinny bitch. He posts troll posts and stupid responses then turns to a little tattle tail when someone calls him on it. I wonder if he acts this way on the gay forums he posts on?
And why are you under the impression that I want to see her? If you think so you've got to be out of your fucking right mind! Originally Posted by tatasddd
I wasn't implying that you wanted to see her. All you needed to say was I'm not interested or simply just not post about her. You are just a drama queen looking for attention Tats.