Wedding Ring On or Off Before a Session?

I had the opposite situation - a provider showed up with a ring on her wedding finger. Wasn't a big deal but it did bother me a bit.
I prefer it off...It bothers me.

lol seriously

And I stopped wearing mine so there would be no questions asked
  • Surge
  • 03-29-2011, 05:56 PM
Ive always left mine on...for some reason...I have a fear of leaving it or forgetting it...and that is something the SO would notice in a heartbeat
Not that I was asked for my opinion, but I say leave it on. You may not always be honest with your SO, but you can ALWAYS be honest with me Originally Posted by jeenababy1

Bingo! You can lie to your wife but...

NEVER lie to your whore boys.
You don't want the ring to witness what you're doing? I guess I understand....

I leave the ring in my car... A good boy I am! Originally Posted by jafun
You guys are married????
Well i can understnad in some ways why you would take it off . I dont care if you wear it or not but i dont care if your married or not thats your personal issue. Most know that i am married and I DO NOT wear my ring during sessions besides the fact that i would be to scared that somebody would end up taking it ( its not an average Diamond ring ) and yes i see clients and my SO knows about it but it seems a liitle off for me to have mine on while seeing clients.

By all means if you take it off PLEASE DONT LOOSE IT .
I personally prefer that you take it off, but make sure you put it in a safe place! I just want our time to be about us without a constant reminder of your other world!
I find it a bit disrespectful to both women involved to leave it on. I put it in my "bag of tricks" that my lady friends know travels with me. Car keys go in too, and manage to retrieve at the same time.
I agree with Lana - keep it focused on the fun WE are having!
I could care less if the ring is on, or if he is married or not. Hell, I'm just trying to bed you, not marry you. When your dick is in my mouth, I don't seriously think I'm looking at your ring finger.

*snicker*

Meg
It Stays On

Girl's....I don't care but do y'all take it yours off
  • tml
  • 03-30-2011, 12:20 AM
I'm not married.....but speaking of married providers - I've had experiences with married providers where it bothered me, and others where it was a turn-on.

Weird thing is.....the "turn-on" was the first time, and the "bothered me" session was the most recent.

Am I growing a hobby conscience?
Not that I was asked for my opinion, but I say leave it on. You may not always be honest with your SO, but you can ALWAYS be honest with me! Plus I agree with those of you that are afraid of leaving it or losing it! Originally Posted by jeenababy1
I am not married, but I leave most things in the car and toss other things in my shoes. I have not noticed a provider with one on, but think I lean more twords bare fingers, like the rest of our bodies.
Then again Meg may have said it best, "I just want to bed you not marry you!"
If there is even a chance of it not being on you when you get back to your RL, by all means keep it on and just deal with it, if you can leave it in your car or shoe and rember to pick it up AND put it back on go for it.
Personally, I don't mind if a gentleman wears his ring or takes it off. No matter at all.

I, myself, LOVE to wear rings but due to the nature of massage, I NEVER wear rings during a session. In all my years of nursing, I never wore them when working either. It would have been too easy to scratch a patient plus jewelry harbors bacteria.
  • Aflac
  • 03-30-2011, 08:30 AM
I don't have to wear that thing anymore.

But, when I used to wear one, I would leave it in the car.