Lazy encounters partners? Thinking back......

Any other men want to share any great energetic ladies? The ones that go above and beyond during playtime Originally Posted by BLM69
Nonstop GFE energizer bunnies that I've seen and are still around:

Laura Lynn
Jessica UTR
Kourtny Koxx
I never understand the women that do just the bare minimum in this field. I’ve been doing this for almost 2 years now and I still aim to be at my best every single visit.
Why?
Because words gets around, point blank.
You start acting lazy and slacking off, and it’s going to get out and kill business.
On top of that, what’s the point anyway? If you’re going to do the bare minimum and act like you hate your job, you might as well go work a 9-5. I do this because I enjoy it, not because it’s “easy”, And I feel like that’s key
If you aren’t enjoying it anymore, it’s time to move on.
Do your research, and you will find the right lady. I think finding the ladies that enjoy the hobby as much as you do is the key! LOL!!
I love being with the passionate gentlemen who I know love it just as much as I do! Communicating with each other about what it is that each of you like to share during an encounter helps. The ladies that are interested in what it is that you like instead of just asking you when you want to make an appointment maybe someone you may have more of a connection with.
Kisses,
Jessica utr
I dint think this issue is particularly limited to the hobby. I see it in all kind of work places. People get bored. Some burnout. Others have never been able to deliver top level effort at anything in their entire life. School. Work. Relationships. Cooking dinner. Hell, just paying attention when they drive.
Good to see the non lazy ones speak up. Otherwise, it’s easy to loose your info or we don’t know your status. Good Job BLM!!
  • BLM69
  • 01-30-2020, 06:37 PM
Anymore non-lazy ladies? The ones that can walk the talk and not just post up....
  • Go4it
  • 01-30-2020, 10:52 PM
Yeah - I've noticed the difference between how a lady services me now and how they did 20 years ago. But honestly ---- I think a lot of it is that I am 20 years older now than I was then. And I was OLD then.
20 years ago was pretty exciting. Lots of lingerie, stilettos and an endless selection of sexy panties that often just barely covered a landing strip. The service was definitely better and higher energy across the board.
  • BLM69
  • 01-31-2020, 10:21 AM
I dint think this issue is particularly limited to the hobby. I see it in all kind of work places. People get bored. Some burnout. Others have never been able to deliver top level effort at anything in their entire life. School. Work. Relationships. Cooking dinner. Hell, just paying attention when they drive. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
This makes a lot of sense, come in as a under achiever in other things, what else is to be expected? There are still superstars out there

I believe part of it might be the internet, its made all of us lazy when everything is a click away, it can be a double edge tool, as it can help generate business, it can also take it away with locker room chatter when bad service, old pics or bad attitude is given among other things