Why are so many providers not on Preferred411.com???

P411, Never leave home without it.
I shop here, but I buy on P411.
I shop here, but I buy on P411. Originally Posted by yaddayadda
+1
Honestly.... I would never visit a Lady that has no P411!!!!
Can't imagine seeing a BP girl!!!!!!!
I shop here, but I buy on P411. Originally Posted by yaddayadda
+1
Now that I have it I love P411!
Hmmm, well this is why I am not on P411.

I loved the site and utilized it frequently up until this happened.

I had a hobbyist who was a little short on cash gift me points on P411 in lieu of the cash, I wanted to get my photos verified and thought it would be a win - win situation. Well, someone, I am assuming it was his SO, reported the charge as fraudulent.

Gina disabled my account and informed me that I had to pay for the points and the chargeback in order to have my account reinstated.

I am sorry that it happened, but was it my fault? No. Was it my credit card? No. So...why was I punished for it and why do I have to pay for it?

My account has been disabled almost a year now. It is a severe disadvantage to me and I am very unhappy about it.
#1 Guys want ok's when I am unable to provide one they move on to the next one who
can do so.
#2 I've lost a valuable screening tool
#3 As shown by the above post by Yxes... I have lost a degree of credibility by not
having it.

I recently tried to resolve the issue, by sending an email to staff at P411, in so many words, I said I was very sorry that the whole incident did occur and although I felt bad I did not feel I was to blame, but if I must pay for a chargeback on somebody else's credit card, could I possibly make payments and please have my account reinstated?

I NEVER received a response from P411 at all.

Maybe since I am now making it public thanks to this thread, P411 will acknowledge my email.
  • Sami
  • 12-26-2012, 07:57 AM
While If that was the case, I don't think it's fair. But something tells me it's got more to do with your practices, drama, ect. Gina does a pretty good job with keeping riff raff off her board. I applaud her for this.

Hmmm, well this is why I am not on P411.

I loved the site and utilized it frequently up until this happened.

I had a hobbyist who was a little short on cash gift me points on P411 in lieu of the cash, I wanted to get my photos verified and thought it would be a win - win situation. Well, someone, I am assuming it was his SO, reported the charge as fraudulent.

Gina disabled my account and informed me that I had to pay for the points and the chargeback in order to have my account reinstated.

I am sorry that it happened, but was it my fault? No. Was it my credit card? No. So...why was I punished for it and why do I have to pay for it?

My account has been disabled almost a year now. It is a severe disadvantage to me and I am very unhappy about it.
#1 Guys want ok's when I am unable to provide one they move on to the next one who
can do so.
#2 I've lost a valuable screening tool
#3 As shown by the above post by Yxes... I have lost a degree of credibility by not
having it.

I recently tried to resolve the issue, by sending an email to staff at P411, in so many words, I said I was very sorry that the whole incident did occur and although I felt bad I did not feel I was to blame, but if I must pay for a chargeback on somebody else's credit card, could I possibly make payments and please have my account reinstated?

I NEVER received a response from P411 at all.

Maybe since I am now making it public thanks to this thread, P411 will acknowledge my email. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Well i have refered 3 women to hit and it took at least 10 days for Ashley to het her number
One I do not think she ever got a responce back so she gave up and d the other one just got hers.after a long while.

But once you are on its fabulous
Thats why most girls give a p411 discount we pay for that at ease feeling
No, Sami, Do you actually think I would be stupid enough to just lie? If there were other reasons other than what I just posted, don't you think Gina would call me on it? C'mon, I posted this because it is EXACTLY what happened and yes, IT WAS NOT FAIR. I posted this hoping to get Gina's attention because I have yet to receive a response to the email I sent politely trying to resolve the situation.
I have never had an issue besides this one on P411.
In fact, the only issue I've ever had here was making the mistake of continually trying to defend myself against haters such as yourself. Although now, as you can tell by my avatar and the statement on my signature, I could care less. Haters are going to hate, and it is inevitable when you achieve a certain level of success in the eyes of others, that you WILL BE HATED ON and believe it or not, even lied about. When they stop talking is when I will start worrying.
I am going to keep right on doing me. Why don't you just do you? Your 2 cents wasn't asked for and in this instance, it was absolutely irrelevant. I just want my P411 situation resolved and found this thread to be the oppty to maybe get something finally done about it.
Every time i see the comments about not seeing ladies without P411, i think of two ladies I've known (in the Biblical sense) a couple of ladies who didn't/don't. It was none of my business why, although I have suspicions why in both cases; one of which would reflect negatively on the lady, onenofnwhichnwouldn't. Might or might not be correct, so no reason to speculate publicly and I've never asked. But I think of them because whenever their names came up here, swarms of admirers would post raving about them. They both had good reputations and were very popular. And the admirers - some of whom are usually among the crowd who "won't see providers without P411" - never mentioned that lack of P411 or seemed to be bothered by it.

I suspect - like most of the "rules to hobby by" discussed here - this tends to be of somewhat lesser weight when one otherwise has a strong (positive or negative) opinion about someone. Appearance, personality, and great sex seem to overwhelm other considerations. Our protests to the contrary notwithstanding.

-----------

I'll probably regret this attempt at logic and common sense, and explaining ordinary business practices, but fools rush in . . . .

I am sorry that it happened, but was it my fault? No. Was it my credit card? No. So...why was I punished for it and why do I have to pay for it? Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Imagine a different scenario. Someone pays you with a check and you deposit it in your bank account, and write some checks at various stores. Then the check you deposited bounces, and the checks you wrote bounce. Would you expect to keep what you purchased but not repay the stores where you stopped? Would you expect not to pay the bank a chargeback fee?

Hopefully not, because no store or bank would agree to deal with you on any other basis. Even if it's not your fault, neither is it theirs. And you had more control over whether it happened, because you were the one who accepted that check and deposited it. You could have made sure you were dealing with someone reputable, whose check wouldn't bounce, or could have insisted he pay you in cash. More importantly, you're the one in the best position to deal with the source of the problem. You have some sort of relationship with the person who wrote you that check and can seek recovery. If there's a dispute between you and him, why should the bank and store be dragged into it?

You might want the bank and store to take care of the problem. But no rational bank or store would do business with you on those terms.

In your situation, the client cheated you. If you followed up with him to be repaid (both the original amount and the chargeback fee), and he refused -- why should Gina (rather than you) have to pay for that? Why should Gina have to chase down your client?
I do understand what you are saying Chevalier, and I completely agree. That is why I sent a very polite email, asking if I could possibly make payments to resolve the situation. I understand, and if I were in her situation, I would want my money as well. While I couldn't help it, neither should Gina have to pay for it either.
The problem is that I can't afford to just pay it off, if she would accept it in 2-3 payments and allow me to have access to my account, my finances would improve and the debt would be repaid. If I do not hold up my end of the bargain, then by all means, disable my account.
I am not suggesting that Gina has to bite the expense caused by a negligent hobbyist, I am suggesting a compromise to the benefit of us both.
My reasons for posting it here, is because I cannot get a response when I have tried to reach someone on the Live Help or when I have sent the emails. 2x.
I very much want my account back and have very sorely missed it.
I do understand what you are saying Chevalier, and I completely agree. That is why I sent a very polite email, asking if I could possibly make payments to resolve the situation. I understand, and if I were in her situation, I would want my money as well. While I couldn't help it, neither should Gina have to pay for it either. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
I may have misinterpreted your post. It seemed (to me, anyway) a reasonable interpretation. You asked why you should have to pay for what the client did. It appeared you made the offer to pay in installments only recently rather than at the time. There was no mention of trying to save up the money over the past year in order to pay P411. Your post focused on the harm from not having the account and your desire to have it back, rather than a moral obligation, suggesting that the offer might have been made for practical purposes rather than because you agreed you should pay it.

(I don't know if you realized how your post might be interpreted, how many people might reach the same conclusion, or the importance of expressing your position clearly and avoiding such interpretations.)

But it was, of course, an interpretation. If it was incorrect, and you are trying to pay because you feel an obligation to do so . . . my apologies.
KittyLamour, Thank you for answering the question I posted as the OP. Although your wording is not always clear and concise, you answered my question as to why some girls do not have a P411 account better than anyone else! Again, I thank you for being so....candid? Perhaps "candid" is not the right word, but all the other words I wanted to use seemed too....inappropriate for this time of year. Ms. KittyLamour, I wish you luck and a trip down the yellow brick road to see the Wizard....you already have a heart and courage....you also know how to get home, but I think there is still something that the Wizard can help you with.

To the other girls who responded, thank you for explaining some of the reasons that some girls are not on P411. Ms. KittyLamour out did all of you with details, but you were plenty clear and understandable. You girls continue to open my eyes to parts of the real world that used to be such a mystery. I am glad you are all on P411 and wish I had the time and money to meet all of you over and over again. (That would be awesome!)

Gina, you are the best of the best....Please keep doing what you and P411 do. So many of us guys and girls like the way you screen. Its not a perfect science, but what you do sure helps a lot!

Yaddayadda: You said it perfectly, "I shop here, but I buy on P411." Yup, super true for many, many guys. This guy included.

Majihands, like you, I am glad, after having a fun visit with a girl who is not on P411, to refer or help her get screened and approved for P411. Great sex and great service are a terrible thing to waste!

Girls, who are not on Preferred411 yet. If you can pass Gina's screening you flippin' should be on P411.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do yourself and the MANY guys who want to meet you a huge favor........JUST DO IT, GET YOURSELF ON P411 AND USE IT AS at least as part of YOUR SCREENING PROCESS.

No I don't work for P411.....I just have gotten so frustrated trying to schedule with some girls who are not on P411. I just don't have the time or the patience to send detailed info (with provider names and memorable moments about myself) to a provider I want to see......so she can spend more time contacting girls who may or may not get back to her within a day or two or more. When on the other hand with P411, the provider can look at my OKs from other providers and 1) see the type of providers I have visited, 2) contact them if she wants to learn more about me, and 3) get back to me sooner so we can meet and have all-kinds-of-position fun sooner, rather than later or never.

I do understand that one drawback of P411, is that a provider cannot post a "NOT OK" for a guy....Thus, a provider can also not see which providers (or types of providers) that did not have a good time with the guy she is screening. Regardless, when a guy is a BAD client, a provider can report him to Gina at P411 or post information about the BAD that happened in various other places that a guy cannot get access to. Sooooo....I guess there is a balance that points toward the need for a provider to screen using both P411 and searching in other places as a common practice.

Shit, I am flippin' long winded sometimes......out.
I NEVER received a response from P411 at all. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
I sent you a response to the merciannamondragon@gmail.com address that you sent the email from, on Dec 17 at 8:30pm, which was about 3 hours after you wrote to me. I'd be happy to resend it, just let me know which email address you will check, as I see here that you are using no less than three of them.

No I don't work for P411..... Originally Posted by Invisible1
Well, if you are ever looking work..... hehe

Always,
Gina
  • Sami
  • 12-26-2012, 01:37 PM
nevermind so not worth it