How do you....

UC, SHE was GiaBella!
Review just submitted, thanks for the prompt. Originally Posted by funtimes33x
You're quite welcome. Falling into the arms of one of the lifeguards is just ... well ... never mind, you've figured it out.
They let me swim in their eye's, and then rescue me with a smile.
I started last summer and I can remember those nerves you speak of, the first couple of times I even tried calling some providers I hung up after a couple of rings that's how nervous I was. I finally found a lady who met my criteria and after doing some research (searching eccie for reviews) I decided I was ready. So I called her that morning and she told me I was to young that she wasn't comfortable seeing someone so young.
Extremely disappointed I turned to back page and really none of the girls there seemed attractive to me as I had my heart set on this specific provider and maybe the rejection made me want her more. So I made one final attempt to see her I texted her saying if she changed her mind I was free all day and she said ok. We set a time and I remember I almost backed out when I got the location but I didn't and I'm so glad I didn't. Her professionalism and looks put me at ease as soon as she disrobed all the nerves left and I had the time of my life. I went back about 6 times within the first two months I met her.

My advice to you do your homework before calling anyone!
Bottom line is that there's always risk. One option, which may or may not work based on the provider, is to meet somewhere else first (coffee, lunch, etc.) - it's an old school meet n greet. Again, not all are willing - and you should pay her for her time ... But that way, you may make a connection with slightly less pressure. This won't eliminate risk ... But has helped me many times.
Take the plunge before you end up with blue balls! lol Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
^^^^ Listen to the lady!