The walls are closing in for Hunter and his Daddy

Hunter may not win the election this time

In great condition; Clean heads, bright lights, and responsive buttons.
Wait! Whut?!? I've not seen this on Twatter or Faceplant. Why is that?

Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

from the Scandal Free (c) Obama administration era.. lol Originally Posted by texassapper
That's why they ( deep state) cant let Big T win ----
Wait! Whut?!? I've not seen this on Twatter or Faceplant. Why is that? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Because twatter and bitchface both recognize the damage that will be done to Bidens campaign.

They're about to discover the Streisand effect.
Big T = Low IQ

Remember your math???

Remember doing your goesintas?

A douchebag goesinta a polling place without a mask...
And it keeps getting worse... now there are emails showing corruption with Hunter and Daddy in China...

Remember this is a guy who was kicked out of the Navy for Cocaine use. Has no business skills to speak of yet was gonna get paid $850K. NOW THAT?!! THAT RIGHT THERE IS MUTHERFUCKING WHITE PRIVILEGE!!

Hunter Biden pursued lucrative deals involving China’s largest private energy company — including one that he said would be “interesting for me and my family,” emails obtained by The Post show.

One email sent to Biden on May 13, 2017, with the subject line “Expectations,” included details of “remuneration packages” for six people involved in an unspecified business venture.

Biden was identified as “Chair / Vice Chair depending on agreement with CEFC,” an apparent reference to the former Shanghai-based conglomerate CEFC China Energy Co.

His pay was pegged at “850” and the email also noted that “Hunter has some office expectations he will elaborate.”
Remember this is a guy who was kicked out of the Navy for Cocaine use. Has no business skills to speak of yet was gonna get paid $850K. NOW THAT?!! THAT RIGHT THERE IS MUTHERFUCKING WHITE PRIVILEGE!! Originally Posted by texassapper
Naaaah! Can't be WHITE PRIVILEGE when his daddy worked for our first black* Prez.... I mean, that's storybook, man!

(*He was actually half-white but dim-retards are racist and only acknowledge his black half.)
Naaaah! Can't be WHITE PRIVILEGE when his daddy worked for our first black* Prez.... I mean, that's storybook, man!

(*He was actually half-white but dim-retards are racist and only acknowledge his black half.) Originally Posted by lustylad
With all respect LL. He was HALF kenyan... lolling
They're about to discover the Streisand effect. Originally Posted by texassapper
The Republicans are. On November 4, they (you) will be singing ''the way we were''..
The Republicans are. On November 4, they (you) will be singing ''the way we were''.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Wow.. you need to take that one back to the joke factory because it sucked.

I understand though... Democrats are in a panic, your predictions will come true just like that one about Susan Rice being Bidens VP pick.
Wow.. you need to take that one back to the joke factory because it sucked.

I understand though... Democrats are in a panic, your predictions will come true just like that one about Susan Rice being Bidens VP pick. Originally Posted by texassapper
Right now you are singing ''Guilty'',, and ''don't believe what you read''.

I wasn't joking. You looked in the mirror and saw a Joke.
I understand though... Democrats are in a panic, your predictions will come true just like that one about Susan Rice being Bidens VP pick. Originally Posted by texassapper
The only people who are panicing are Trump and the Trump lovers. I'm pretty sure the Democrats are smiling their asses off with his implosion. Trump lovers don't see how desperate he is right now, but people with clear eyes and no tunnel vision see it.

I wasn't joking. You looked in the mirror and saw a Joke. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
That made me laugh so I had to give you a like for that. What can I say? I have a fucked up sense of humor. I don't care if someone insults me or someone else but if it makes me laugh, they will always get a like from me.
WD-
"How much has his daddy joe paid in reparations? Or ever will"

I replied to your assertions about reparation in another thread, but got nothing beck but silence, so I assumed you agreed that such payments are unlikely regardless of who wins.
LOL... you guys are a riot. 19 days out and the dems are shitting themselves.

The FBI had that laptop for 10 months and tried to bury it. One lone dude running a small business just F*cked you wannabe fascists. Oh the absolute BEAUTY of it. The very thing you all hate... just shat on you like you week old refried beens through a toddler!!

The shit that's about to start rolling down hill is going to CRUSH the Dems. Weee little Hunter is the f*cking Fredo of the Biden clan except they weren't smart enough to take him fishing!!

Enjoy your shit show, boys, I WILL be back to gloat on Nov 4... so set your alarm clocks cause I'm gonna be up EARLY!!!