Two Pussy Slingers are Better Than One

Thanks Wakeuр, then you awoke and saw where I started out saying Im booked... Originally Posted by AngelaAspenXXX
Exactly, well done, you only posted one, and you said this wasn't an ad. That was for posterity. Why do people always think I'm being an asshole when I reply?
Well....... could it be because you ARE an asshole? Ha!

Just asking....

JaD
Awww... I love Assholes! I specialize in making them gape wide open! Prostate massage is my specialty... and strap on... wait.. is that ThreADy? I can go without the lube and make it hurt real nice too for lifelong assholes. Spit in their mouth... pull their hair...then shove my foot in their mouth as I fuck them good till they wail like a little baby.

haha! Anyways! Thanks guys for the PM's got TONS of ADvice on who some Good Time Gals are... any other girls want to find Doubles Partners, I now have a list of Open Minded Ladies in the Region! Sooooo helpful! Love me some Houston

xox-Fuck Ya Soon! --- Angela Aspen
Well....... could it be because you ARE an asshole? Ha!

Just asking....

JaD Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
You like that hanging slider I left in the zone for ya JaD?
http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...rl-28/11184262 Originally Posted by eltigre
Looks like a hell of a combination...........
I'm all for it!!
Angela, what is the deal with your head in the avatar......it looks proportionally small compared to your rocking hot body?
dearhunter... Im 5 ft 10... ALL over google... up close, high def...I am 5 ft 10inch of NOTHING small... haha. Okay, The avatar took a scientist to get it an inch by inch...

haha...xox-- Google-able, angela aspen
ok so where's the review, this has to be a must read
Can't speak for the others but Exotic Beauty absolutely ROCKS! I hope you two can hook up and make something happen. I know she comes to Houston at least a few times a year.
Yikes, that avatar is just plain hot???
Can't speak for the others but Exotic Beauty absolutely ROCKS! I hope you two can hook up and make something happen. I know she comes to Houston at least a few times a year. Originally Posted by Energy

Thanx Sweetie! I Miss Houston! (Posted a Ad In Provider after I Left My 1 Week Visit about My Scheduling & School)

AngelaAspenXXX Is a FOXXX! I Hope She Is In Houston Or another City When I am Traveling Next!She Makes Me WET!!!!!Yummy!!!!!

I Do Travels Now By Request Only Until School Breaks...A Full Day Date....Other Then That I MISS HOUSTON!
XOXO,
~Exotic Beauty~
most girls in houston do