Encounter: Sweet looking Vietnamese lovely at LM Massage

5’7” / 110 sounds like a perfect model body.
Description matches the woman I saw there at around the same time, but told me her name is Lisa. I saw her recently on highway 6 and briar forest, so maybe they rotate between the two places
What was the damage here?
Get premium. Its posted multiple times
Stopped by E Massage over on Dashwood, a block above Bellaire off of Fondren. 24 hour spa, walked in and met a new to me, well, I would say nice looking spinner. 5’2 maybe shorter, she was cute, long black hair, tight little body. What stood out to me initially was her small mouth and she spoke English. She asked if I had been there before and who I saw before. I won’t offer a review just yet but did want to mention her here since many eyes are still on this encounter report. They do rotate girls frequently as far as I can tell. I can’t remember her name for the life of me, but easily noticeable or just ask to see other girls if she isn’t the one who lets you in. She did things different unlike the other girls, I went to hand her the 2.0 total but she kept insisting I only cover the .6 hf before the tip, whatever. Another thing stood out about her was that she wasn’t dressed as provocative as the other hussies, she wore what looked more like a school girl outfit (dress) past her knees.