The Dating Game.....Eccie Style!

I would start crying to show you my "feminine side" and then start begging you to pick me.
I would say....well, I think a quote would do the trick! Quoted from the great 21st century artist "Lil Wayne"

"I'm Lil Weezy for sheezy, I'm off the heezy believe me
See me, I squeeze in between it, and then I leave it so greasy"

and then follow it with a rose in one hand and a natural light in the other.

Jasser Originally Posted by Jasser

HAHAHAHA.

I never thought someone would quote Lil Wayne on this site. lol.
My dear, I've recently won a multi million dollar lottery and I'm so lonely.

My wife of 40 years past away not long ago and I want to get married again very soon. I don't need all this money nor a prenuptial agreement as I have no family.

I only want to be happy these last few days I have to live. The doctors told me making it to labor day is not in the cards for me.

So, please pick me and I'll be so good to you for the short time we're together.

And one last thing - I promise not to cum in your mouth.....
I promise to cum in your mouth!
Lmfao....Lana thanks for making this thread. These responses had me rolling.
I would say, You always have the right to change your mind.
DAMN, you men sure know how to make a woman hot! Every response is causing a tingle between the thighs!
I would take an orange, cut it in half and with one half, start licking from the edge and work my way towards the center.....add some gentle tongue action. Then I would work my tongue deeper into the pith while sucking the dripping juice. Ahh, it would taste so good....

Then I'd offer you a good-sized firm banana
OK, I usually keep this one tucked away for emergencies, but I can see the competition is tough.

A long slow foot massage with oil.

Just in case that doesn't get me to the other side of the wall, I have super-glued contestants two and three to their stools.
By the way? I have compromising photos of host Jim Lange, with "Uncle Joe" from Petticoat Junction, and Arnold from Green Acres.

I already know what you are going to say, and it's OK. Threesomes turn me on too.

I usually save those photos until the end of the date, because after seeing them, most women realize there actually ARE worse things than sex with me. Those photos have saved me a fortune in GHB.

What can I say? I'm a romantic at heart.

Next question?
I would take you to my place and check to see how the vacuum cleaner handle fits your hand.
This may throw you off but every time I see the title of this thread I hear the theme song from the show ......lol
I'm rich and I love to lick pussy. Originally Posted by Hercules
I'll see you the rich and pussy licking and raise you:

I'm hung like Dallas Doc.
Hey Lana, I love to kiss and I have 2 tickets to tonights ballgame. What time should I pick you up? ;-)
I'm hung like Dallas Doc. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
I've had more than one gentleman use this one!!
Hey Lana, I love to kiss and I have 2 tickets to tonights ballgame. What time should I pick you up? ;-) Originally Posted by smokeater

Smokeater,
You know me all too well!