Is everyone

Well I’m kind of happy everyone is over reacting to this mess. I hear that we are supposedly getting a “relief check” but also heard not everyone is getting them. So I’m wondering what the determining factor will be?? Hmm 🤔 and also wanna day it’s gunna be pandemonium if everyone doesn’t get them and only certain people do 🤦🏻♀️🙄🤣 I could use the “free” money. But also worried about the “fine lined words” at the bottom of the check 🙄🤦🏻♀️ But yea this does suck can’t even go to the store for every day stuff. 😩 y’all just stay away from anyone who may even look sick 🤣 and my kids are all I’m willing to fight over lmao I would be the person that videos and posts to YouTube lmao. Originally Posted by Rooby Reigh
The thing is you cant tell if someone is carrying this virus. And it is a big thing for those of us over 50.
I like both points of view. I had been working for 50+ years paying into the system. Now on a fixed income from Uncle Sam which is probably a lot smaller than what I would be getting if I had invested it with my other savings. Enough of that rant.

Cudos to you Victor for helping another soul during these times, I have as well. Lets play it forward if you have the opportunity. With single gals and kids at home while schools and daycares are closed their options are limited. Especially if they have no family or close friends they can lean on.
We are all scared and impacted in some way. I’ve personally worked my ass off for everything I have on both this side and jobs and other things that I have been working on in this last year. I have kids and I don’t know what I’m going to do personally. I had all my shit figured out Almost till this point. We’re all in the same boat. Especially us ladies. I have heavily debated on working while this is going on and morally I cannot risk not only myself and my family, but any of you possibly getting sick because of me. It’s really tough, and it’s scary watching the whole world fall apart around us. I don’t know how some of us are going to make it through this.
Hang in there, Sophia, I think it’s the most safe and prudent thing to do... days last forever, years fly by ...
P.s. It’s good to see you back around
I haven’t been active in quite some time but I’m still here. I’ve just been busy with many other things.
I am still getting messages from time to time and I hate telling y’all no, but I just can’t risk it. We all need to protect ourselves and our vulnerable from this epidemic. I’m trying my best to hang in here, lol. I saw in another thread where some of us are resorting to Snapchat. I mean.. it’s not a bad idea and I’m considering it myself possibly.. But anyhow, I’ll quit rambling. Lol. Please please everyone be safe. My heart couldn’t take it if I heard one of you got sick.
Yea keep hanging in there Sophia. Lots of unknowns right now that will begin to get figured out with time. Not really much more we can do.
Thank you. I’m doing my best!!
FYI, the Care act that Trump signed on Friday includes unemployment benefits for self employed people through December 31st 2020. Contact workforce solutions
I now see a migration to stg...a media that was ridiculed by many not long ago. See also a lowering of prices & and quality. Very bad for those that depend on the income and bad for the market. Captian will sail to Mobile if the stars show a path and the tide is right...will check out the state of the biz.
Ships log. HMS Deliah. Sister to Flying Dutchman.