Caucasian clients only, ... What a jip.

Well there are lots of providers that do see AA, me being one of them so I would let it go. There is a reason that they have that and that maybe a rpeference or maybe there scared of the myth of the black man has an andaconda (which is not always true) I see more white guys that are bigger then alot of the aa guys I have seen so theres that or maybe they had a bad experience either way its not going to change and theres nothing you can do about it. So find the providers that dont have a preference as one person said the color green is the big color here and anyone who says its not is a liar!! Yes I enjoy what I do very much but I wouldnt be just doing it for the fun and free, so lets just cut that out of the remarks I am sure I will get later lol sorry for your disappointment sweetie but if your looking for some awsome fun with a mixed native and white girl with an ass for weeks and shaped like an hour glass then you can come to my play ground and play with me sweetie, all is welcome my way Originally Posted by shayla84

One has to admit though in the yr 2013 it's a crying shame that color should even be talked about. But like I said before for me the color is pink and for most if not all of the providers that color remains green. I'm done with tgis thread on to bigger and deeper things lol.
I thought I was color blind and for black and white that is still the case, BUT stating that the color green is the big color here just wants me to point out one thing
For Earth's sake, keep the BLUE planet blue, and we can tolerate a few green Martians here as well.