DATY is really awesome when

Yesss worship the Y lol
DATY is awesome when he's GENTLE.
When he focuses on my clit and not trying to shove a hand up my twat simultaneously...
When he focuses on my clit and not trying to shove a hand up my twat simultaneously... Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Plus 500.

Clit only . No finger/hands.
I'll state the obvious....when she is freshly showered! Otherwise it's awful Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Plus 500.

Clit only . No finger/hands. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
You'd want me to use my finger, I assure you. Its not an intrusive thing. You'd be focused on the mouth, and would already be enjoying the addition of the finger by the time you realized it was there. It supportive. It doesn't try and take over.

Warm and wet regards,
LnH

p.s. Thx again OP
That might be creampie juice Originally Posted by BLM69
Don't fuck up the illusion.
  • cymru
  • 08-25-2016, 01:08 PM
When it happens with my ATF.
  • Will
  • 08-25-2016, 01:47 PM
Kendall wrote: ".when she is freshly showered! Otherwise it's awful"

Who here has not had to suck it up plow through a situation like that. Usually in the civilian world following dancing and drinking.
You eat the pussy so good she recommends you to other ladies in the powder room.
You eat the pussy so good she recommends you to other ladies in the powder room. Originally Posted by txboi817
Or in chat
  • BLM69
  • 08-25-2016, 02:20 PM
When he focuses on my clit and not trying to shove a hand up my twat simultaneously... Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
I though you liked my hand action skills after I sucked on the pussy? Back to the drawing board I go
Sounds delicious.
DATY is really awesome when she holds my head and guides my mouth and soft tongue to the places that need attention.....right at that moment.

DATY is really awesome when i am tied down and she she is sitting on my face looking down into my eyes and moaning soft encouragement while she is writhing on my chin, mouth and nose......then bites her own lip, tells me she is about to cum, tilts her head back, squeals with delite and squirts as she Os. (Please PM me if you are a squirter who can do this with or without a Hitachi )
I though you liked my hand action skills after I sucked on the pussy? Back to the drawing board I go Originally Posted by BLM69
I liked when you "sucked on the pussy"! Key words