Is your wife seeing someone else?

When you find a used condom between the sheets and its not yours the answer is hell no.
I kind of wish she was, that would at least mean there was some kind of desire for life left in her. She can barely function now through the haze of anti depressants and other medications her "expert doctors" have her taking. Performing the mental gymnastics to have an affair isn't really something she could manage I'm afraid.

I was 100% faithful until she abandoned the marriage through her actions, or really her inactions. Now I'm just the provider of medical care, food, and shelter.

Some ladies lack the imagination or energy to pursue infidelity. Originally Posted by dodger
Yep. That pretty much covers it.
My dad told me something a very long time ago and it is still as true today as the day he told me. "If mama isn't happy then no one is."

FYI for all you guys that aren't getting any at home so you look for it else where for it, I hate to tell you chances are your woman is doing the same. Women get bored just as easily as us guys do. Either that are they aren't happy with their SO for one reason or another so they don't give him any even though they want some themselves. Then when the right guy at the right time comes along he gets some instead of you. SHIT HAPPENS so don't make the mistake of underestimating your woman and her needs.
  • hrlee
  • 08-16-2011, 08:51 AM
I agree with Go4it....I do not care if she is or isn't.
I don't think my SO is but if she is, the guy needs to at least leave an envelope to help with the bills....lol.
Whomever's married in this hobby, I hope your wife is getting all the big dick she can handle away from home.

Whomever's married in this hobby, I hope your wife is getting all the big dick she can handle away from home.

Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Mine is getting all the dick and pussy she can handle Rambo and the only problem I have with it is I wished I had time to go watch every now and then.
What about an option of I'd just be proud if anyone was getting it
Wife No. 1 was seeing someone (my suggestion) since I'd already told her I was filing a Petition to divorce her sorry ass.
Mine has reminded me on occasion that she knows how to take care if it by herself if she feels the desire. Tried to get her to do some swapping and that was her response.
Mine has reminded me on occasion that she knows how to take care if it by herself if she feels the desire. . Originally Posted by cheatercheater
Just make sure you keep plenty of backup batteries or you may end up on the wrong end of a fisting dildo.