Ten threads...two days...

JAD, wakeup finally said what most of us were thinking.

I still bet Wakeup is just smoking ass HOT!
'Nuff said... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Well Sweetie had I had known this bothered you or anyone I would have stopped a long time ago, It is not my intention to bother or offend anyone here. I am here for a reason plus I gain a lot of valuable info and I have some fun along the way. Ive only been doing this short of one year so I didnt realize I was doing something wrong.
My sincere apologies to you.

Have a wonderful evening!
SNL
ps how many times am i allowed to post in one day?
  • Doove
  • 03-10-2011, 06:20 PM
'Nuff said... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
And without those 10 threads in 2 days, there would have been a grand total of about.....10 threads in 2 days. So what's your point?

Which bothers you more? The fact that she didn't follow through on her comments about leaving the board, or the fact that she ultimately refused to let your comments drive her away from the board?
And ,,,,,, Originally Posted by Doove
Hey Sexy!
Nice "ThreAD" Wakeup!!....have you been going through some sort of attention withdrawal!?
JAD, wakeup finally said what most of us were thinking.

EDIT- apparently it was just what a handful of Houston ppl were thinking Originally Posted by Jackie S
Well Sweetie had I had known this bothered you or anyone I would have stopped a long time ago, It is not my intention to bother or offend anyone here. I am here for a reason plus I gain a lot of valuable info and I have some fun along the way. Ive only been doing this short of one year so I didnt realize I was doing something wrong.

SNL
ps how many times am i allowed to post in one day? Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I love your little posts SNL! Don't you dare stop love!!

And without those 10 threads in 2 days, there would have been a grand total of about.....10 threads in 2 days. So what's your point?

Which bothers you more? The fact that she didn't follow through on her comments about leaving the board, or the fact that she ultimately refused to let your comments drive her away from the board? Originally Posted by Doove
Your mind is so sexy to me....
Awww... thats so sweet.. he is counting how many threads you post!! I think somebody has a crush!!!
Maybe she’s addicted to starting threads.
Oprah said she was addicted to potato chips.

Which bothers you more? The fact that she didn't follow through on her comments about leaving the board, or the fact that she ultimately refused to let your comments drive her away from the board? Originally Posted by Doove
DAYUM! I heard from a lil birdie you have a killer body too. So you will talk to my girl but not to me? That's cool...I get it.

SNL
ps how many times am i allowed to post in one day? Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
As far as I am concerned you can post up to a Googolplex number of times LOL
I still bet Wakeup is just smoking ass HOT! Originally Posted by Chellablaine
Awww... thats so sweet.. he is counting how many threads you post!! I think somebody has a crush!!! Originally Posted by lil_michelle
Not so fast you two, lets keep those cute little ****beaters (edited for Chica Chaser, he has enough grief) off my man!
DAYUM! I heard from a lil birdie you have a killer body too. So you will talk to my girl but not to me? That's cool...I get it. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Maybe he knows he can't pass your 6" rule LMAO!!!
Maybe he knows he can't pass your 6" rule LMAO!!! Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
useless thread....
but as not to hijack, its when she is not trying she comes up with best one

Wakeup leave these post whores alone.....the entertainment on and off this board and ________ is priceless!