26 playgrounds in memory of Sandy Hook

Actually it's quite morbid. Twenty Six Playgrounds with pictures of kids who had died posted all over. I guess for young children to ask questions about them. Originally Posted by acp5762

Don't worry they are not building any in Louisiana so it will be alright little buckaroo nothing to disrupt your playtime. Should have spelled it out for the less adapt readers, but will just let you wonder.
I have to agree with ACP, this is not a feel good story. It is rather morbid. Why not send 26 children to college with a full boat scholarship? Wouldn't that be a better way to really remember someone rather that what is supposed to be a guilt producing playground. It is kind of like those roadside memorials. What is the point? Are you really trying to remember someone or do you just want the world to know that you lost someone? I think the money and effort would be better spent on sometting that will improve the lives of the survivors.
LMFAO
don't you think the victims families would appreciate the memorial more?
NO! How is a piece of land with playground equipment going to replace a child? I know I would prefer something substantial, something that in ten years people will not even care about, something that will the source of law suits (for injuries), low wage jobs (for upkeep), and after a while will be a constant reminder (as if you need a reminder) of what they lost.
Don't worry they are not building any in Louisiana so it will be alright little buckaroo nothing to disrupt your playtime. Should have spelled it out for the less adapt readers, but will just let you wonder. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
There aren't any playgrounds in Louisiana anyway. Kids ride Four Wheelers and learn to Water ski at an early age here. Let the yuppies on the East Coast play on the Monkey Bars.
I have to agree with ACP, this is not a feel good story. It is rather morbid. Why not send 26 children to college with a full boat scholarship? Wouldn't that be a better way to really remember someone rather that what is supposed to be a guilt producing playground. It is kind of like those roadside memorials. What is the point? Are you really trying to remember someone or do you just want the world to know that you lost someone? I think the money and effort would be better spent on sometting that will improve the lives of the survivors. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Why not get them a car or a house? fkn nimrod. For a so called educator ....
  • CJ7
  • 10-10-2013, 02:38 PM
symbolism escapes the simpletons
There aren't any playgrounds in Louisiana anyway. Kids ride Four Wheelers and learn to Water ski at an early age here. Let the yuppies on the East Coast play on the Monkey Bars. Originally Posted by acp5762

Kids back east are young in grade school and like playgrounds unlike the 20 year olds in grade school in Louisiana....
Kids back east are young in grade school and like playgrounds unlike the 20 year olds in grade school in Louisiana.... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Actually the Kids here are more advanced. They're more like six going on twenty.
Yep cute little fuckers dipping Copenhagen and a jar of shine . Some English is their first language.
Yep cute little fuckers dipping Copenhagen and a jar of shine . Some English is their first language. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
How would you know, you inarticulate, devolving, inbred hayseed? Plus, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, your ignorant, illiterate ass doesn't know how to speak both English and French like many native Louisianans.
Yep cute little fuckers dipping Copenhagen and a jar of shine . Some English is their first language. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Actually it's French. Not bad before a kid here reaches school they're bilingual.
How would you know, you inarticulate, devolving, inbred hayseed? Plus, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, your ignorant, illiterate ass doesn't know how to speak both English and French like many native Louisianans.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Oh Look In Bred hankering the dmfob has crawled from under his trannie to spew some tripe Got your fudge packed for the day and feeling feisty. How do you say surrender in French asshole?
Oh Look In Bred hankering the dmfob has crawled from under his trannie to spew some tripe Got your fudge packed for the day and feeling feisty. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your inability to properly articulate your ideas, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, negates your attempts to deflect attention away from your innate ignorance.