I guess PM ( Private Messaging ) is foreign nowadays

Thatdude - I am sorry if we highjacked your thread

I am not drunk either LOL

...But I can be
What the fuck is a domestic pm?

That like a house cat? Originally Posted by monkmonk
Monkmonk, I think that is when you talk your maid into sticking her finger ....

Oh crap, I don't even drink.
Let's see Amber XoXo, the lovely Reese Foster, and Berkleigh responded yeap i am crying with the thread hijack But Berkleigh your more than welcome to console me when we finally hook up Bubble Booty and All
What the fuck is a domestic pm?

That like a house cat? Originally Posted by monkmonk
Domestic PM = a PM from your wife....
After reading a couple of disturbing and unfortunate threads, looks like Pm needs to be made domestic. The drama is what makes Eccie COed lively but in reality it only makes the provider and hobbiest look bad. There are no true winners. IJS PM should be the first, second, and third line of defense and perhaps Coed be the last line of defense. After all what is the point of this board, ladies satisfy us gents and us gents satsify providers rose counts for time Originally Posted by Thatdude
Well, you may have a very valid point, but ...

Your self-imposed vacation was short lived so obviously you missed us. And what you're complaining about!

Welcome back!!!

FUN and sweet hugs,
Elisabeth
Let's see Amber XoXo, the lovely Reese Foster, and Berkleigh responded yeap i am crying with the thread hijack But Berkleigh your more than welcome to console me when we finally hook up Bubble Booty and All Originally Posted by Thatdude

Hey it still looks fabulous even though its not a ghetto booty anymore LOL

Well, you may have a very valid point, but ...

Your self-imposed vacation was short lived so obviously you missed us. And what you're complaining about!

Welcome back!!!

FUN and sweet hugs,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I was told you missed me
Hey it still looks fabulous even though its not a ghetto booty anymore LOL

Originally Posted by berkleigh
Soon I will be able to verify but congrats on your weight loss
Didn't even know thatdude took a vacation. Well that didn't last long.

As far pm's, yea maybe people should do that first. However where would the entertainment value be.
I can verify berk has an amazing ass.
I love drunk posts...
I try and get mine in weekly
...I was thinking Jerry Springer lol ... Originally Posted by berkleigh
I always figured this is where Jerry found is guests.

In the last week, at least one or two providers managed to make it to my DNS list based on their posts. And in the last month, 3-4 ladies made my DNS list based on their PMs to me. So you really can't win in that regard.

I will say one lady, by her show of restraint and not starting a $h!t$t0rm in COED, managed to add a few points to her score.
I was told you missed me

Soon I will be able to verify but congrats on your weight loss Originally Posted by Thatdude
Funny, I was told the exact same thing

I can verify berk has an amazing ass. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996
Thank you ... I think you have become my biggest fan

I always figured this is where Jerry found is guests.

In the last week, at least one or two providers managed to make it to my DNS list based on their posts. And in the last month, 3-4 ladies made my DNS list based on their PMs to me. So you really can't win in that regard.

I will say one lady, by her show of restraint and not starting a $h!t$t0rm in COED, managed to add a few points to her score. Originally Posted by tigercat
Sad...My Shit List/DNS has grown as well.

I try not to be too judgemental and take things to seriously