Singles doubles triples what's your pleasure ?

• S-Man
  • 10-29-2012, 08:33 PM
Doubles with identical twins and triples with triplets.
Mmmmm, Jade Nicole.

Sooooo dirty.
From my experience, double is fun but you keep having to put on a new wrapper each time you want to switch. I choose one!
I enjoy "doubles" always but there is something about "triples" that is just more added fun and excitement!!!

It's nice to be with one partner and look over and see 2 others gettin' it on!!!
Super Hawt!!!

I offer both and work with some great Ladies who always make it a Fabulous time!

I love all the answers keep them comming !
I am much more of a one on one kinda guy. Have done doubles, Triples, the gang bang thing and I keep coming back to one to one contact.

But then I would do Kaci in any configuration or time frame she wants!!

Fet
  • Zx
  • 10-30-2012, 06:05 PM
I'm a doubles virgin, sad but true. I'd be like a kid at a candy store. Definitely putting doubles on my to do list!
I finally popped my doubles cherry!! I might be hooked!! Lol!!

If it's not, it should be on everyone's bucket list!!
  • Zx
  • 10-30-2012, 06:20 PM
I finally popped my doubles cherry!! I might be hooked!! Lol!! Originally Posted by dragonas84
Now that is funny!
I hink i would liek to try a triple one day ! It sounds like great fun !
OK,

So Kaci, Berk and ???

I'm In!

Fet
Berkleigh you are so right. I had three ladies one evening at the old Executive Spa in Dallas one evening. The hot tub was pumping, music was playing, we were doing shots of tequila. All three ladies sucking and fucking. But while I was getting probably one of the best BBBJ's in history I looked over at the other two ladies and they were grinding and kissing and all over each other. I will never forget that night, maybe I need to relive a bit of past history. How about that Berkleigh? Lets set up a night to party with you and two of your lady friends!
1 on 1 is my preference (and best fits my pocketbook), given the choice of one lady for 3 hours or 3 ladies for 1 hour is a no brainer for me. I am usually fully entertained by one woman and can explore for hours. If the second and or third girl was "free" and requested by girl #1 i would go along, but not sure that it would provide me any extra pleasure.
  • artax
  • 10-31-2012, 03:01 PM
usually singles- though sometimes doubles can be fun, I did one triple though its almost too many- costs can be prohibitve though
Doubles are way exciting particularly before happening and during - it just seems afterwards I often feel like I had a 1 and a half instead of a double. My eyes are always bigger than my stomach....so to speak!

Maybe I need to prepare for " cleaning my plate " before placing an order next time.