Posting this in CoEd as well...With a Twist...Considering opening up one of DFW's BEST INCALLS....to Hobbyists too!!

The contract is a deal breaker unfortunately. Perhaps the only thing that would make something like this work in the long is accountability....
Yeah, unfortunately "accountability" is not a common trait among hookers and johns.
Yeah, unfortunately "accountability" is not a common trait among hookers and johns. Originally Posted by TinMan
true dat homie lol
I've read your reviews and the comments on your incall are typically great. I do have to wonder though if you will be able to find another provider that would go through the detail that others have reported in your reviews. (i.e. meeting someone in the parking garage, lengthy busy elevator trips with lots of traffic, etc.)

As a potential client, it doesn't bother me in the least; but it's something to keep in mind for any providers you're considering.
Valid questions, corona, to be sure. I would say that mature providers and clients who are used to upscale settings shouldn't have issues with her place, and in fact might appreciate the environs. But it does create a hassle factor that needs to be considered.
THN posted "It's my name on the lease and if anyone gets a wild hair to be inappropriate it will mess with my real life which is something I am extremely serious about protecting so NO BULLSHIT. I mean NONE!!!"

there's your answer right there.
unless you can 100% guarantee that nothing will ever happen that will bite you in the ass big time, then dont do this.

THN also posted "Basically, it's too good of a spot to keep all to myself. Long story short, I need a bigger place and do not want to provide from my home anymore. This is a fabulous incall however and if I can find a way to keep it I am definitely going to try."

i suggest looking at the bigger picture - is the place so very Very VERY important that you would do most anything to keep it? it's just a place. it's not you.

also, just look at the length of your post - too many conditions and details to have to get 100% right so it doesnt bite you in the ass.

obviously it's your choice and your decision.
if it were me, i'd forgo the place and focus my energies elsewhere.
but if you "have" to keep it, i'd look at other sources of income to fund it.
Computer coded keys. I can tell who comes and goes in real time and I'm only minutes away to fix anything that may need fixing.

its a new world out there pmd, the old rules don't apply.
Computer coded keys. I can tell who comes and goes in real time and I'm only minutes away to fix anything that may need fixing.

its a new world out there pmd, the old rules don't apply. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
So what would the arrangement be for a hobbyist to use it?
first you would send a pm.
Well I have to give you kudos for business sense though there are obvious land mines. I think if you found just a couple stable MATURE providers you could make it work. Hell I could see renting your place for a great New Years party! If you keep it really small and exclusive I think it can work. People usually do ok till they get greedy LOL.

Of course the only part I really care about is my ability to come see you!

There or anywhere else !
I might need to volunteer for guinea pig duty. There are a few girls I'd like to see, but just not up where there incalls are. Or they don't have incalls at all. Might be worth beta testing.
Sounds like a great deal for a local guy (upscale businessman type) looking for a place to meet his mistress or sugarbaby. At least assuming the mistress/SB doesn't stick out like a sore thumb.
Are u renting the whole place or essentially the bed? Also I think scheduling could get messy fast. Better to try getting a room at the Marriott for a month to get the kinks out of your plan. If your idea fails, your reputation with your neighbors is safe.
Sounds like a good idea. My only concern is what will the neighbors say..when they see lots of diffferent people coming and going. Good luck to whatever you decide to do.
there won't be a lot of people coming and going. this concept isn't for everyone. in fact it's meant for only a few. yall have to think outside the box and stop beating yourselves over the head with the same bs drama u read on here everyday. it's not a reality show - its a business and far be it from me to point out but I stepped onto this scene a little over a year ago and have made a pretty damn good name for myself and financed my other business along the way and I've never had one person show me the way - not one (well except for TD, he told me about Google voice the friend!). the only think that legitimately concerns me about doing this is if someone were to actually die when I'm not there and that's a one in a million but still a huge concern. Point is, I've got my Pentagon plan going on this and it may never happen bc of a few factors. Right now emergencies are my biggest worry.

excuse the typos, my new phone keypad keep switching styles and its too early for me to mess with techie thingies. need coffee. lol. good morning everyone! here's to it being friday!! wooohooo