Austin visit

*says the guys Who revolves there life around eccie*
I don't thinck a monsoon could get you wet. Now see damn it, that comment wouldn't be allowed in the JadeRose Safe ThreAD. Originally Posted by Still Looking
and you don't get anyone here hard...... Originally Posted by Whispers
Let's see how fast the trolls will respond......
Time starts now lol
Sorry... had to tuck the GF in and give/get a little.....

I would ask why you weren't busy and here posting alone but....
Sorry... had to tuck the GF in and ggive/get a little.....

I would ask why you weren't busy and here posting alone but.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Lol I can only imagine(you bitting those fingers not to type until 30min passed)
Lol I can only imagine(you bitting those fingers not to type until 30min passed) Originally Posted by Super Head 713
LOL.... Your clients must love your ability to tell time...

Between 11:33PM and 12:45AM there are 72 minutes..... That is 1 Hour and 12 minutes m'amm......

But if you think that is "30min" you should add this post to your sig line.... It could prove the best possible advertisement you ever ran for a 30 minute session....

In between whoring you can find classes at a Community College if you want to work on completing high school or getting a GED....
Lol good night miserable terd... I have more cocks to blow in the am.... Muuuuaahhhhhhzzzz
LOL.... Your clients must love your ability to tell time...

Between 11:33PM and 12:45AM there are 72 minutes..... That is 1 Hour and 12 minutes m'amm......

But if you think that is "30min" you should add this post to your sig line.... It could prove the best possible advertisement you ever ran for a 30 minute session....

In between whoring you can find classes at a Community College if you want to work on completing high school or getting a GED.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Lol good night miserable terd... I have more cocks to blow in the am.... Originally Posted by Super Head 713
Sad.... Nothing more to look forward to huh?
*says the guys Who revolves there life around eccie* Originally Posted by Super Head 713

Stay behind me Boss. Hang on to the wood steak, mallet and holly water just in case. The garlic soaked scarf a nice touch..... no?

Good morning fucktards!!!
Good morning fucktards!!! Originally Posted by Super Head 713
Somebody woke the savage beast!

Music is supposed to keep them calm....

Wow, do you ever sleep? You must have your laptop glued to your fingers lol
Attached Images File Type: jpg 0513488a8a6c91453905e81e56759003956d46-wm.jpg (49.7 KB, 84 views)
Stand Back Everybody I Got This....

Wow, do you ever sleep? You must have your laptop glued to your fingers lol Originally Posted by Super Head 713
I multitask.....