Where has everyone on eccie ran off too

I smell someone running for MOD again... Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne

nope but you all damn know that I am the GREATEST MOD Austin has ever seen..........

sixx
LOL whatever makes you sleep better at night
LOL whatever makes you sleep better at night Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
Honey, you know it. yall are just mad cuz Vyt was not a pocket mod like yall think....

like Ric Flair would say............. wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo

sixx
LMAO I never have needed a "pocket MOD". Now a Pocket Rocket...YES
some of yall broads were all excited!

sorry but you were all wrong

attack pack on ya.........

sixx
*Some* Is the key word
Lately it seems everyone needs the BIG FAT FUCK'S permission to post.. Take a guess who that might be!@!! Hint, he controls the club managers and does the collection route for his "ladies". I'm not naming names, I could be wrong, and I certainly would want to make a false accusation.. Originally Posted by nuglet

If you have beef with someone for whatever reason, go post your problem on the thread where the problem came up. What are you accomplishing with this post?
If you have beef with someone for whatever reason, go post your problem on the thread where the problem came up. What are you accomplishing with this post? Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
simply responding the the OP's question.. you got an issue with that?
The question is "WHAT ARE YOU" accomplishing? It doesn't address the OP's post at all now does it? I didn't say I had a "beef". You trying to read between the lines?
  • Carl
  • 07-21-2011, 10:18 AM
Lately it seems everyone needs the BIG FAT FUCK'S permission to post.. Take a guess who that might be!@!! Hint, he controls the club managers and does the collection route for his "ladies". I'm not naming names, I could be wrong, and I certainly would want to make a false accusation.. Originally Posted by nuglet
Ok, I'll cop to being a BIG FAT FUCK, but I have been trying to lose weight. And I don't control people. I just make suggestions. It's just that sometimes they're hypnotic suggestions.

Oooooooo, you're all getting sleepy; very, very sleepy.

Now, I want all the girls to take off their clothes and fuck me for free. And all the guys should give me the cash from their wallets, no credit cards and no checks.
Good one..!
simply responding the the OP's question.. you got an issue with that?
The question is "WHAT ARE YOU" accomplishing? It doesn't address the OP's post at all now does it? I didn't say I had a "beef". You trying to read between the lines? Originally Posted by nuglet
No issues, just wondering how much of a bitch you have to be to feel like you need someone's permission to post on a SHMB.
I am still here. Just been traveling just got back from Vegas man I had fun working.
I am around too, just not spending as much time online. Not very many new/interesting posts... i log on, see the same stuff, do what i need to do and get off lol.
Been playing, creating, and performing music. Every so often though I gotta see what's going on in this box. This board and the mothership were far more addictive before facebook took over most of our lives.
No issues, just wondering how much of a bitch you have to be to feel like you need someone's permission to post on a SHMB. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
Dunno. I guess we need to check with one of the PW guys that aren't posting anymore.