Threats of violence hits close to home.

Yeah. Been there too many times. I stand by what I said. PA isn't bad at all. Pittsburgh is. Originally Posted by Lapdog

Go to Baltimore and tell us if Trump is wrong?

we'll wait.
You were doing so good until you made light of 6 LE officers getting shot to make a stupid point. You and Lapper are two peas in a pod. I wouldn’t be suprised if you two weren’t Antifa cowards. Originally Posted by bambino
I didn't make light of them getting shot...too much violence.

If Antifa is against Fascism...which the name implies....then I'll sign up.

we'll wait. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You go to Baltimore, master of deflection. Fuck Trump.

Thank you vapid poser.

BAHAHAHAAAAA

Thank you vapid poser.

BAHAHAHAAAAA Originally Posted by Lapdog
What great posts. Kudos.

So I do have to agree with you that certain parts of the liberal bastion that is Pittsburgh are indeed shitholes. The majority is pretty nice and get out the conservative burbs and it's a great place to live. The same can be said of most liberal bastions like Philly, Baltimore, Chicago, etc. Get away to the conservative areas there are indeed nice places to live, otherwise largely liberal shit holes.
Have no desire to ever visit NE...Texas has it all...and with Californians and Coloradans moving here all the time...even the political climate is improving.

Thank you vapid poser.

BAHAHAHAAAAA Originally Posted by Lapdog

i find it amusing that you try to imitate the King of MEMES and witty replies.

You Sir .. are no Waco Kid!

check your PM's

thank you valued poster!

BAHHAHHAAAAAA

#RTMME!
I didn't make light of them getting shot...too much violence.

If Antifa is against Fascism...which the name implies....then I'll sign up. Originally Posted by matchingmole
Antifa is facist. You’re not bright enough to figure that out.
  • oeb11
  • 08-14-2019, 06:13 PM
A shame that One letter - ? from one person (not clear ) closes a church festival.
That is a shame.

My prayers for all the Philly cops - those wounded and those on duty =- I pray all recover completely.
Frankly - Pittsburgh has a great downtown,and great universities and a top notch med school and hospitals.

Like any other city - it has its poor areas.. I personally enjoyed my times there.
A shame that One letter - ? from one person (not clear ) closes a church festival.
That is a shame.

My prayers for all the Philly cops - those wounded and those on duty =- I pray all recover completely.
Frankly - Pittsburgh has a great downtown,and great universities and a top notch med school and hospitals.

Like any other city - it has its poor areas.. I personally enjoyed my times there. Originally Posted by oeb11
Probably some Anti-Roman Catholic...Fox news lovin' imbecile that got all riled up listening to Hannity.
i find it amusing that you try to imitate the King of MEMES and witty replies.

You Sir .. are no Waco Kid!

check your PM's

thank you valued poster!

BAHHAHHAAAAAA

#RTMME! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You snitching me out again, Whacko? Nothing new in my PMs. Carry on.

we'll wait. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Go to Venezuela and tell us how well it works having a nut as a leader
What great posts. Kudos.

So I do have to agree with you that certain parts of the liberal bastion that is Pittsburgh are indeed shitholes. The majority is pretty nice and get out the conservative burbs and it's a great place to live. The same can be said of most liberal bastions like Philly, Baltimore, Chicago, etc. Get away to the conservative areas there are indeed nice places to live, otherwise largely liberal shit holes. Originally Posted by eccielover
It's pretty hypocritical for you people to be bothered by my calling someplace a shithole when it doesn't appear to bother ya'll at all when that fucking degenerate deadbeat in the White House does it. Hell, it's one of his favorite terms of endearment. Am I deflecting, Whacko? I guess ya'll hold him to a different standard, huh?
not so random thought. the OP deserves this piling on against his thread.. he is a major Troll, follows me around to make insulting fuckery remarks on most of my posts. dose of his own medicine here
It's pretty hypocritical for you people to be bothered by my calling someplace a shithole when it doesn't appear to bother ya'll at all when that fucking degenerate deadbeat in the White House does it. Hell, it's one of his favorite terms of endearment. Am I deflecting, Whacko? I guess ya'll hold him to a different standard, huh? Originally Posted by Lapdog

Trump is right. Baltimore is a shithole. and other cities in the US. many nations are shitholes. nothing hypocritical about the truth space dog.
Trump is right. Baltimore is a shithole. and other cities in the US. many nations are shitholes. nothing hypocritical about the truth space dog. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Huh? That makes about as much sense to me as Trump's reelection.