It was inevitable

I'd say there are a few possibilities.

Elise Stefanik
Mike Pompeo
Sarah Huckabee "smokey eyes" Sanders
Kristi Noem
Kari Lake-

The problem Trump will have with Lake Stefanik or Noem, is that they are NOT ugly and take away from his limelight; and yes he will eventually put the pussy grab on them. Nobody wants to grab the Huckster, or Pompeo- despite his weight loss, and FUPA, he's a possible contender. Byron Donalds or Tim Scott are a far ...far possibility but sadly- they would only be as a "minority plea" for votes. He'll stay away from controversial mouthpieces like MTG, ----OMG i threw up in my mouth a little bit thinking of her as VPOTUS. (Jezus...how the fuck did that even get out of my keyboard)

the Menace may have to run the country from the hoosegow anyway, so who looks best in orange???
So is it Ron Desanctimonous? Or Meatball Ron? Pudding fingers?
So who is Orange Turd’s smartest pick? Originally Posted by Charley3
You avoided the question

And exactly why would Democrat funded Hailey have been his smartest pick?
You avoided the question

And exactly why would Democrat funded Hailey have been his smartest pick? Originally Posted by berryberry
First off it's Haley.
Haley will not be picked trump.
He's been slamming her so why even the consideration?
She's much more suited for the Presidency.
The smartest pick for trump is someone that will gladly take a back seat knowing their career is now tarnished serving with trump
That ain't Haley
I love it when folks who avoid questions like it's their job get bent out of shape by others who may avoid questions from time to time, as well.
First off it's Haley.
Haley will not be picked trump.
He's been slamming her so why even the consideration?
She's much more suited for the Presidency.
The smartest pick for trump is someone that will gladly take a back seat knowing their career is now tarnished serving with trump
That ain't Haley Originally Posted by winn dixie
I think you're giving Haley way too much credit here. If trump asks her to be his VP, I think she'd be falling all over herself to accept it. Nobody in today's Republican party has any kind of spine or credibility. They will genuflect to Dear Leader and kiss his rings the moment he tells them to.
I think you're giving Haley way too much credit here. If trump asks her to be his VP, I think she'd be falling all over herself to accept it. Nobody in today's Republican party has any kind of spine or credibility. They will genuflect to Dear Leader and kiss his rings the moment he tells them to. Originally Posted by tommy156

The principles of the GOP are a commodity- bought and paid for. They are there to grab as much power and authority as they can. Tim Scott is a perfect example. raised by a single mom and supposedly very christian, but supports the pussy grabbing, and the convicted sexual assaulter in chief; .. Where are those value now mother fucker??!

Same with every single one of the assholes he will pick. There are none that would tell him to pound sand, despite just being gracious and saying no. They are the spine-less morons who are trying to get more power to stop "the devilish Left".

and cue the repturdian talking points and music in 3, 2, ..1.
You avoided the question

And exactly why would Democrat funded Hailey have been his smartest pick? Originally Posted by berryberry
She would help his terrible record with women for one. But you’re right, Orange Turd wouldn’t do it.
So…is it Ron Desanctimonous? Or are you waiting on marching orders from the Orange Fuhrer??

Elise Stefanik
Mike Pompeo
Kristi Noem
Kari Lake-

The problem Trump will have with Lake Stefanik or Noem, is that they are NOT ugly and take away from his limelight; and yes he will eventually put the pussy grab on them. Nobody wants to grab the Huckster, or Pompeo- despite his weight loss, and FUPA, he's a possible contender. Byron Donalds or Tim Scott are a far ...far possibility but sadly- they would only be as a "minority plea" for votes. He'll stay away from controversial mouthpieces like MTG, ----OMG i threw up in my mouth a little bit thinking of her as VPOTUS. (Jezus...how the fuck did that even get out of my keyboard)

the Menace may have to run the country from the hoosegow anyway, so who looks best in orange??? Originally Posted by eyecu2

Elise Stefanik
Mike Pompeo
Kristi Noem
Kari Lake-

Out of all on this list who is the dumbest? To replace Mike Pence you need dumb, I mean Gomer Pyle stupid.

I just thought of it. Mike Lindell, he would be perfect, he lies, he's dumb, he's a boot licker a perfect replacement.
She would help his terrible record with women for one. But you’re right, Orange Turd wouldn’t do it.
So…is it Ron Desanctimonous? Or are you waiting on marching orders from the Orange Fuhrer?? Originally Posted by Charley3
LOL - Haley helps nothing. She would hurt him with the base. Everyone knows she is a warmongering old school RINO being funded by the Democrats

As to who his VP will be, I don't know. Do you?

If I was to speculate, I would include a list of people like

Vivek Ramaswamy
Byron Donald
Tim Scott
Elise Stefanick
Kari Lake
Tucker Carlson
LOL - Haley helps nothing. She would hurt him with the base. Everyone knows she is a warmongering old school RINO being funded by the Democrats Originally Posted by berryberry
Where's the base supposed to go if he picks Haley? Do you think they'll abandon trump? Of course not!

You seem to forget the woman you deride as a "war mongering old school RINO" served impressively as our UN Ambassador for two years during the Trump administration. I don't recall her ever having a public disagreement over foreign policy with her boss, let alone behaving like a war mongerer. She left on good terms with everyone.

And you're wrong, she would help the ticket immensely if trump picks her. She's already shown that she can navigate the nuances of the abortion issue much more deftly than any of the male GOP candidates. That means she could go a long way toward neutralizing one of the few issues the Dems think they still have going for them. In a debate, she would rip apart the cackling gasbag we're currently stuck with as VP. And she could reassure millions of independent suburban women that it's safe to vote for trump again.

But all this discussion is premature. A lot depends on how well she does in New Hampshire, and how long she stays in the race afterwards.
They're all shameless. I think Nikki Haley would jump at the chance to be VP, so would DeSantis. Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall profess their undying love to Dear Leader. They only care about power. They have no souls. They'll gladly kneel and kiss the rapist's rings. Originally Posted by tommy156

if you think the Democrats don't care about power you have no idea what you are talking about

the DEMS are all about one party rule as a statement about .....ABSOLUTE POWER

in other news ...

His Regal Majesty the Lord Emperor Donald, Supreme Ruler of the Multiverse has plans for Ron ...

BAAHHAHHAHAAAA
Where's the base supposed to go if he picks Haley? Do you think they'll abandon trump? Of course not!

You seem to forget the woman you deride as a "war mongering old school RINO" served impressively as our UN Ambassador for two years during the Trump administration. I don't recall her ever having a public disagreement over foreign policy with her boss, let alone behaving like a war mongerer. She left on good terms with everyone.

And you're wrong, she would help the ticket immensely if trump picks her. She's already shown that she can navigate the nuances of the abortion issue much more deftly than any of the male GOP candidates. That means she could go a long way toward neutralizing one of the few issues the Dems think they still have going for them. In a debate, she would rip apart the cackling gasbag we're currently stuck with as VP. And she could reassure millions of independent suburban women that it's safe to vote for trump again.

But all this discussion is premature. A lot depends on how well she does in New Hampshire, and how long she stays in the race afterwards. Originally Posted by lustylad

let's not get too excited about a Nikki surge in New Hamster given it's an open primary state where any registered voter can vote in any primary

the DEMS are shuffling big bucks into backing .. Nikki Tits, by dem and independent voters

is that democracy or election interference?

bahahahaaaaaa
...the DEMS are shuffling big bucks into backing... Nikki Tits, by dem and independent voters

is that democracy or election interference? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Where exactly are those "big bucks" coming from? The DNC? Or DNC-funded PACs? Got a link? Otherwise I'm skeptical. This claim is just intended to smear her.

Lots of smart people think the Dems actually WANT trump to be the GOP candidate because they think he'll be easier to beat in November. That's why they keep filing all those frivolous lawsuits against him, knowing each one will make him look like a martyr to Republicans, who will rally behind him and push him higher in the primary polls.

If that's true, it wouldn't make sense for those same Dems to be funneling money to Nikki's campaign, would it?
Where exactly are those "big bucks" coming from? The DNC? Or DNC-funded PACs? Got a link? Otherwise I'm skeptical. This claim is just intended to smear her.

Lots of smart people think the Dems actually WANT trump to be the GOP candidate because they think he'll be easier to beat in November. That's why they keep filing all those frivolous lawsuits against him, knowing each one will make him look like a martyr to Republicans, who will rally behind him and push him higher in the primary polls.

If that's true, it wouldn't make sense for those same Dems to be funneling money to Nikki's campaign, would it? Originally Posted by lustylad

i'm so glad you asked!

Reid Hoffman to name one. and that's if Marky Zuckerberg sits this one out. he won't.

Reid and Marky think their lives depend on swaying this election. and it does but just in the way they think it does.

bhahahaaaaa

Top Democratic Donor Reid Hoffman: Why I Donated to Nikki Haley

https://www.barrons.com/video/top-de...E127ACE39.html
DeSantis had too much urgent business in Florida. More books to ban, women to endanger, gays to persecute, migrants to kidnap.

He was Trump lite, only not nearly as obnoxious.