Rookie officer saved by armed citizen

I called the reporter who wrote the story and he said that the story was written on the fifth of May and the part about the armed civilian was told to him on the seventh of May. So it is true.
I called the reporter who wrote the story and he said that the story was written on the fifth of May and the part about the armed civilian was told to him on the seventh of May. So it is true. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
So then how did that part make it in if he was told AFTER he wrote it?
Oklahoma City; a rookie officer and his training sargeant became separated while pursuing a suspect. When the rookie caught up, the suspect turned and attacked the officer gaining control of his baton. The suspect was beating the officer by striking him repeatedly in the head until an armed citizen told the suspect that he would kill if he continued.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ault-on-a-cop/ Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
So then how did that part make it in if he was told AFTER he wrote it? Originally Posted by WombRaider
"10 May 2015"
I chose to focus on the fact this pussy lost his baton so easily. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Did you ever drop yours when you were a majorette?

Did you ever drop yours when you were a majorette? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Did your beloved Wilted Shrub ever "drop" his when he was "Yell Leading" Yale on to defeat?

http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...heerleader.htm
Did your beloved Wilted Shrub ever "drop" his when he was "Yell Leading" Yale on to defeat? Originally Posted by bigtex
Ask your hero, the Secretary of State, John Kerry, leading the U.S. to defeat.

If I recall, you would know better of course, he attended Yale, although he didn't make better grades than President Bush, who he couldn't defeat, either.

At least Bush got some experience that became useful ...

John Kerry is still looking!!!