Hey Dorian_Gray

I'm a little confused why the mods are allowing this to happen...this isn't just a similar name...it's someone using the board to affect someone's reputation... Originally Posted by Wakeup
It's been brought up before in the Staff area...it's allowed.

I highly doubt "D_G" can post anything on this SHMB that will affect "DG's"..."reputation"
" WORD"
Wait just a gotdamn minute! You mean that's not YOU that I'm about to Grudge Fuck next week????? How dare he get my pussy all excited only to let me down, the nerve! Oh well, DG I'm adding this to our grudgefest (thanks to your wannabe)... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Love to see a new BBW come in with the handle, "DorianGraysWifey"

~
I highly doubt "D_G" can post anything on this SHMB that will affect "DG's"..."reputation" Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Man, you don't know the half of it. I heard he's been buying them flowers, talking to 'em like they're ACTUAL people, paying to take them to dinner, accepting CBJ's, tipping, & shit.

Fuckers will think I've turned all soft 'n sappy.
Does he have a NBA policy?
Come on Dorian, just admit you made a second handle because you long to be a gentleman.

~
Man, you don't know the half of it...Fuckers will think I've turned all soft 'n sappy. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Come on Dorian, just admit you made a second handle because you long to be a gentleman.
~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
Does he have a NBA policy? Originally Posted by dearhunter
Who knows but he's probably seeing some hot NBA hooktards.
You call that a rep? Lmao! Both of yall must have no lives if this so called rep on a hooker board is that significant. Haven't you fucktards thought by now that probably Dorian, the attention whore must of created the handle to start a thread about, well himself! And yall rolled with it. Smdh! Facepalm mofo's!

No worries man...your don't have to worry about your rep with those $100 skanks you fuck. Originally Posted by Wakeup
You call that a rep? Lmao! Both of yall must have no lives if this so called rep on a hooker board is that significant. Haven't you fucktards thought by now that probably Dorian, the attention whore must of created the handle to start a thread about, well himself! And yall rolled with it. Smdh! Facepalm mofo's! Originally Posted by oilman12
Actually, yes...a couple of posts up, ha.

~
Wow...fail...

Run along...there's a knothole down the block that's only charging $100...better hurry...
^ heh

• cr76
  • 07-22-2014, 04:36 PM
There's been 2 the whole time?? That make sense, I noticed a flip flop or personalities, one day Dorian grey will be helpful, the next day he will be Ian unhelpful troll. So is one white and one black??