stealthing

We had a hobbyist here a while back that did this and I told him it was rape. He has either left or changed his name Originally Posted by ilovethemgirls68
I'm pretty sure he's still around. I saw a post of his in Dallas not too long ago.
Unsure of where there is any inspiration for dry humor concerning this matter. It is a a non-consensual sex act.

If you want to get into the minutia of when an occurrence is rape and when it is sexual assault, that really depends on specific jurisdictions. Also see the updated definition of rape according to the FBI.

As for what's a good abortion tip, well since some may be living in a cave when it comes to the onslaught of anti-choice attacks that have unfolded recently, an abortion tip would amount to much more than the cost of the service itself. One would have to factor in the cost of lost time before and after the procedure, and likely a travel fee to journey hundreds of miles to one of only a handful of abortion clinics in a whole state. For Louisiana state, only two clinics remain.

Hardy-har-har!

Stealthing is messed up no doubt, and I dont condone it.......shouldnt be done at all. But this is not rape.

We gotta cross the line somewhere with terminology. If the condom pops during sex is that rape too?

If a lady has an abortion is that murder.

If you mix and sprinkle bits and pieces of plan b into the powdered sugar over a serving of french toast on a girls breakfast plate.......are you thoughtful or is that premeditated murder.

If an accident occurs on a date and your condom has a break, when you pay a providers abortion fee or plan b fee are you now a contract killer? Whats a good abortion tip or plan B fee to leave?
Very slimy. I'm wary of doggy style for that reason. It is not rape because sex was given willingly but slimy
That's true that it's having a name is a bad sign and any occurrences are too many.
But news stories like these with vague sources and anecdotal evidence tend to be click bait with the issue described not as wide spread as it would make it seem. Originally Posted by DasAmebas
This
Its sex under false pretenses - but its voluntary.

He SAID he wasn't married- he is - so was consent freely given?

No matter what you call - it IS abhorrent - and a practice that should get someone banned for life.

Puts everyone at risk and makes a good thing bad.

I've never had a condom break.

I did have a condom come off - once, with a girl friend - and we were really drunk and we realize and we stopped and fixed it.

I doubt the guy "would not notice".....

Continuing w/out a condom is inexcusable.

There are providers (mostly on BP) looking to scam or get over.

There are clients/johns doing the same.

This is why boards like this exist.

I'd like to avoid those both as much as I can.
But news stories like these with vague sources and anecdotal evidence tend to be click bait with the issue described not as wide spread as it would make it seem. Originally Posted by DasAmebas
I wish I didn't know for a fact you're wrong. But, alas, you are. And getting worse.
I wish I didn't know for a fact you're wrong. But, alas, you are. And getting worse. Originally Posted by ZorahMatta
Maybe I'm just not hearing about it because I'm not looking for it.

The source here is the first and only time I've heard of this.
And I tend to not be associated with dirtbags who would do this kind of thing.
I wish I didn't know for a fact you're wrong. But, alas, you are. And getting worse. Originally Posted by ZorahMatta
Please share the proof
http://www.vladtv.com/article/228205...nition-of-rape cali tryna put stwalthing into law as rape.
^^^

Hope this law will pass ...

Non consent to a sexual act is rape. Taking a condom off without consent fits that description.
Stealthing to me is in the same category as a girl lying saying shes on birth control or her tubes are tied.

And if you put me on child support, you snitching.........
I would agree that is in the same category. But I doubt any working girl would go through the ordeal of getting pregnant and then have to try to find out who the father is just to get a meager child support

e
^^^

Hope this law will pass ...

Originally Posted by myren1900
Why so a woman that gets pissed can claim to have stealthed to punish a guy after the fact. That's absurd. How do you as a guy prove that she stated condom only or even that condoms were discussed? Women do lie so why allow he said she said to be sufficient proof of a crime that has life long effects. The sexual predator registry is for LIFE regardless of whether a guy even goes to jail.

While stealthinv might be bad behavior it's not rape nor a sexual assault. And under the absolutely ridiculous definition that it's non-consensual sex there is no difference than a woman saying she is on the pill (having not taken them) or that she can't get pregnant. In that case it's just as unwanted since she is creating a sense of comfort that sex can include one coming in her without fear of pregnancy while that actually is false.

This whole argument that it's somehow sexual assault (which by the way is a real problem) is lunacy.