Facial Hair: an issue??

Is that you why won't see me

I like Hair on the face, and beards, lets me know Im dealing with a man. If you got a mustache, put it to good use and offer me a mustache ride.

Back hair, chest hair is cool, I usually end up playing with it. Cracks the gents up. I feel like one of santa's naughty helpers.

Hairy balls, ummm no.

I have recently stopped seeing providers with facial hair. This is not a reflection on bearded ladies in general. Just a personal preference. Originally Posted by TexasT
Is that you why won't see me

I like Hair on the face, and beards, lets me know Im dealing with a man. If you got a mustache, put it to good use and offer me a mustache ride.

Back hair, chest hair is cool, I usually end up playing with it. Cracks the gents up. I feel like one of santa's naughty helpers.

Hairy balls, ummm no. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302

Note to self.......Go see Lisa!!!
I have seen Garland Bone, he is the SWEETEST man you will meet, had some facial hair, it felt good next to me because it was soft, he has the most beautiful brown eyes you could imagine and is just the sweetwest...I recommend him to any provider. His facial hair is soft and he is a sweetheart!!!! Originally Posted by Sweet Heather
shhhhh.....

I paid her to post that threAD!
I'm in the hair fan club. I don't mind it it all, I like 'em with hair on their face/chest/wherever it may be, it's 'manly' to me. I guess in the way men have a fascination with our boobs because they don't have 'em, I am turned on by man hair because like lisa said, it lets me know I am dealing with a man. Face hair is welcomed, body hair is worshipped . I think it's sexy and the more the merrier!
I'm not a fan of facial hair, back hair, long chest hair, long crotch hair....chin hair on ladies, chest hair on ladies....Men should have a nice clean cut...If you have body hair, hit it with a lint roller, please.

Shaggy hair do's.... Originally Posted by anova444
I'm in the hair fan club. I don't mind it it all, I like 'em with hair on their face/chest/wherever it may be, it's 'manly' to me. Originally Posted by Dannie
That's a great attitude to have. Facial hair is the least of our worries. Seems like the older guys get, the more we lose hair where we want it and get hair where we don't. At least my mustache is consistent (and easily ridden).
Dannie you would love me then LOL Glad having body hair not to much an issue except for where the goods are.
So,

As PPE approaches the razor let us recap:

Hotlips - Beard is ok, 5 oClock - not so hot

ANova - Shave it all - Top to bottom, lint roll it and get your lady some Laser action.

Elisabeth Whispers - Be natural, but clean and respectful. A braid may be a plus, Argh! No little prickleys...

Tara - No Prickeys, Ticklies, but Rodeo up!

HoneyRose - Skin is in!

Sweet Heather - Sweet is sweet to her.... Soft is good.

Lisa. Lisa - Entertain her, bring some barrettes, and let her do a 'do.

Dannie - Man Up! She wants the hair, so give it to her.

Emily - See ANove (Must be why she won't flirt with me)

Soooo, to shave the goatee or not...

Side Note: What do you think about a bald above provider: http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=2453
So,

As PPE approaches the razor let us recap:

Hotlips - Beard is ok, 5 oClock - not so hot

ANova - Shave it all - Top to bottom, lint roll it and get your lady some Laser action.

Elisabeth Whispers - Be natural, but clean and respectful. A braid may be a plus, Argh! No little prickleys...

Tara - No Prickeys, Ticklies, but Rodeo up!

HoneyRose - Skin is in!

Sweet Heather - Sweet is sweet to her.... Soft is good.

Lisa. Lisa - Entertain her, bring some barrettes, and let her do a 'do.

Dannie - Man Up! She wants the hair, so give it to her.

Emily - See ANove (Must be why she won't flirt with me)

Soooo, to shave the goatee or not...

Side Note: What do you think about a bald above provider: http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=2453 Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater
The bald provider reminds me of Demi Moore in GI Jane...me likes...a lot!!
I'm in the hair fan club. I don't mind it it all, I like 'em with hair on their face/chest/wherever it may be, it's 'manly' to me. I guess in the way men have a fascination with our boobs because they don't have 'em, I am turned on by man hair because like lisa said, it lets me know I am dealing with a man. Face hair is welcomed, body hair is worshipped . I think it's sexy and the more the merrier! Originally Posted by Dannie
I have a beard and light chest hair. I do shave the south of the border region. Dannie you were already on my bucket list...may have to adjust the order so we meet sooner.
PPE~ that's very cute!

Facial hair is one the big questions on P411, so it must be important to the ladies. "Do you have facial hair?" Yes or No. Right up there with "Are you circumcised?", "Are you more than 50 pounds overweight?" and "Do you use performance enhancers?"

Those last three don't matter at all to me. But, they must matter to some ladies or it wouldn't be asked.

It's funny to me that some of the things guys THINK matter to the ladies aren't asked on the P411 profile (like penis size).
Although I've written in the past about having almost a hair fetish, and I do ... if a man has a longer mustache and the hair is really wiry, it hurts my mouth when I kiss him. (Think of the movie Tombstone, and that will give you an idea of the type of mustache that I mean!)

And frankly, I LOVE to kiss.

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
The fact that you just referenced my all favorite movie made my pants fit a little tighter, if you know what I mean!!
PPE, don't shave the goatee! It looks great on you! Seriously, leave it alone!

The bald provider will probably do a lot better than what one might expect...there was a dancer that I worked with who was bald above, and she made more money than those of us with hair. The guys loved it! When you are the only one to do something that dramatic, you have that entire segment of people who dig it to yourself, no competition. Being unique is a good thing...and very profitable.
I agree with Dannie, don't shave the goatee PPE!

As for facial hair and chest hair, I don't mind it either. As long as you have exceptional hygiene, let's get the party started!

MarieLynn
Thank you fine ladies!

Really, would PPE be less PPE without the goatee? I know it would not have the same effect while I am stroking it and looking at a fine lady with wanton desire.

PPE