haggle or pay the faire

Everything is negotiable
I have seen some who could charge more as they were great, but I have also seen some
who should have payed me. That being said you won't know till you ask.
When you go to Delfriscos or Bobs Steak house or Mcdonalds or Dennys do you haggle over the menu price Haggle on if you like Originally Posted by Thatdude
At Delfriscos they'll comp your meal and remake it if it's bad, McDonald's will redo it until they get it right and so will Dennys although you might be there all night waiting.
At Delfriscos they'll comp your meal and remake it if it's bad, McDonald's will redo it until they get it right and so will Dennys although you might be there all night waiting. Originally Posted by Adonis
But you don;t go to Delfriscos and ask can I pay 15 dollars for a Tbone steak medium well with broccoli and lobster macaroni or go to Mcdonalds and say can I get a grilled chicken meal for one dollar. Also you do have ladies who will offer make sessions/do overs which i don't reccommend will never understand but whatever
That lobster Mac & cheese at delfriscos is awesome
Go cheap get cheap expect cheap in return. Just stick with the posted prices. If you can't afford the price, go to someone in your comfort range. I do not even care to discuss price. If I'm seeing someone, it's already understood.
I somewhat disagree, what you pay in the hobby for certain rates does not always mean you get that level of service. They are not mutually exclusive. I know some guys want a maserati at prius prices but there can be better value if you look around. Honestly I've had just as good or sometimes better sessions for cheaper with lesser known providers than some of the more popular providers with fan boy clubs.
Man if im trynna haggle im outta the hobby. It isn't a necessity, at least for me, its more of a short vacation...
Pacer you may be right- everything is negotiable. BUT quality will decrease , you can bet on that too.
Yes in other parts of the world if you won't haggle, you're a wimp and unworthy of attention. The US has a different culture. I will haggle on appliances, furniture, cars and property in.the US still. In some parts of the world haggling is just part of being a man. Originally Posted by pfmtony
That is 100% FALSE. In the U.S. it is perfectly acceptable to haggle in NV brothels. I also agree with others on the type of contact. She reaches out to you, nothing wrong with stating this is what you are willing to offer for the session. You can still be a gentleman and polite about it, but she initiated the contact asking for a session.
That lobster Mac & cheese at delfriscos is awesome Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Pappa Bros has a fantastic Lob & Mac too.
Bolt I was speaking in general not just pussy. Negotiating in the US is often (not always) frowned upon. In the middle east, southeast Asia and Russia if you aren't a tough negotiator you are a pussy. It really depends on where you are. Seeing as most providers on ECCIE are US girls, haggling will most likely offend them. Now if we had some Indian, Thai or Russian ladies they'd think you were weak for not haggling.
  • motor
  • 09-28-2013, 10:46 PM
I pay the advertised rate. Why cheapon the expeirence.
Pappa Bros has a fantastic Lob & Mac too. Originally Posted by Boltfan
I love lobster and I like MAC and cheese, but putting lobster in MAC and cheese is fucking rude to the lobster. It's like mixing caviar and chili. The sophistication is gone.

Would you waste dom perignon making mimosas? Some might, but I sure wouldn't. I'd lick Cliqout or Moët or Mums off a hot chics body (want to do this for my birthday with two chics this year), but Dom and Krug in crystal champagne flutes.

Lobster should stand alone not be tossed in MAC and cheese....
I personally think that it's rude to ask for specials if a lady does not advertise them. Now, I have been told by several gents that at certain times they will be contacted by various providers, which I also think is rude, but if a lady reaches out to a paying customer then let the haggling begin. Just my 2 cents.