How are we networking these days? so called "retirement" was not for me!

Haha… sound likes an amateur pimp. Originally Posted by Plumber4free
Hahaha. Hehehe i am rolling in the floor laughing my guts out not fucking hardly. But nice idea tho
Oh hell yes!! Glad your back!!
Welcome back Abby. Have some fun and stay safe sweetheart. Hope to see ya.
Hope to see some pics on your profile.
Lubeman your just jealous that i have several ladies that give me special deals and sevices Originally Posted by CatMan4u
Another fool getting his money drained. IMO
Lubeman your just jealous that i have several ladies that give me special deals and sevices Originally Posted by CatMan4u
Any of your special deals involve eating chocolates out of some lady's chocolate box????
Welcome back Sweetheart long time no see. Be safe Sweetie

Guys be nice. Cool it off before it gets out of control.
Welcome back Sweetheart long time no see. Be safe Sweetie

Guys be nice. Cool it off before it gets out of control. Originally Posted by Cherokeechief
You better tell your friend that the 6,000 dollar simp! Aren’t you based in Florida ? Are you that bored? Geez
Guys i have 5 providers i can fo pretty much anything I want and for 300$ or less and they are very first rateł
Wowzers! I feel kinda special my welcome back thread has gained so much attention AND drama! Hahaha!
Kisses to my favs for all the warm welcome.
I am working on pics for my profile so just bare with me.
Contact info has changed so just PM me and I'll get it over to ya.

I've been gone for a while so I'm feeling a little rusty but I'm sure someone can help me get "lubed up" haha I'm so corny

Cat guy I am intelligent enough to be open to any and all criticism and advice however I managed a what....5-6 year stretch all on my own and I'd like to think I did pretty well for myself. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Let's all play nice pweeease

FYI- I'm getting back to PMs right now.

Everytime I come back I never understand why I leave to begin with lol

XoXo
💋 Abby
I feel like the site has gotten complicated.. Some places you can post that you're here in town. Other posts they can't.. I've been warned twice now.. Where.. I feel as if my post went along the same as everyone else's post.. Now I'm kind of afraid to post in here.. I'm bi friendly if you have an interest lol.. welcome back!❤️
As an older gal here,I feel like alot of the fun has gone out of the hobby for the guys....the higher rates of most providers,the unanswered trxts n emails,and lacklaster playtime results......thats why I keep my rates low and the drama low... it needs to be FUNNNNN!!!!!
Hey Abby, glad to hear you are back!
As an older gal here,I feel like alot of the fun has gone out of the hobby for the guys....the higher rates of most providers,the unanswered trxts n emails,and lacklaster playtime results......thats why I keep my rates low and the drama low... it needs to be FUNNNNN!!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Iagree with you Dallas i have always kept my apts i have always been kind and respectful yes i know you providers need to make some money