? about review placement

I like LM, he can not like fbsm as a service and still like me as a person and be a gentleman to an individual provider . personally i think he will be all over fbsm in about 20 years, he's still a young feller now.
How do you go from this?, essentially trashing Sue to don't worry Mrs sue, I will save you from the bullies!

There is probably a term for that affliction, but we are not allowed to comment on health conditions. Originally Posted by Deznuttz

You again??

Please explain in what way I was "trashing" Sue?? Just because I think non-fs reviews belong elsewhere that is "trashing" someone??? Pssssh, Please come with something better than that or else go sit the fuck back down.
I like LM, he can not like fbsm as a service and still like me as a person and be a gentleman to an individual provider . personally i think he will be all over fbsm in about 20 years, he's still a young feller now. Originally Posted by sue_nami
Sue the couple times I've seen you off the board, you were never anything else but nice to me, so for that you will always have my utmost respect. I'm sure you know by now not to take my shit personal, I may talk a lot of shit but it's all in fun
And I never said I was fully against FBSM, there have been a couple times where I reached out to a non-FS provider cause I was honestly just looking for a really good massage and nothing more, and had written a review I would've honestly placed it in the Spa/massage section.
All reviews of non FS or FBSM only providers should go in the Spa/massage section or the trash can, most definitely. Originally Posted by Little Monster

There you go, you said reviews of her belong in the trash can. You sit the fuck down
There you go, you said reviews of her belong in the trash can. You sit the fuck down Originally Posted by Deznuttz
No I didn't, I said Non-Fs reviews EITHER belong in the Spa/massage section OR the trash can. Reading comprehension is definitely not your strong point. You can try to spin my words however you want to, but it won't work. Keep trying little boy. Now go sit your worthless ass back down and STFU
All reviews of non FS or FBSM only providers should go in the Spa/massage section or the trash can, most definitely. Originally Posted by Little Monster
I am more confused than usual.

Are you saying that any review without intercourse in the activities should not be in Independent reviews? There are reviews of FS providers where the activities did not include FS: BNG; mutual oral only. Where would those reviews go?

There are typical FBSM ladies who occasionally offer FS and FS ladies who offer FBSM for pricing or "availability."

Thanks.
In a perfect world I'd like to see a LOCAL section for another realm with local kink reviews. Originally Posted by sue_nami
I would not expect a separate Austin another realm forum to be efficient. There are typically less six posts per day in the national forum.
I am more confused than usual.

Are you saying that any review without intercourse in the activities should not be in Independent reviews? There are reviews of FS providers where the activities did not include FS: BNG; mutual oral only. Where would those reviews go?

Thanks. Originally Posted by saustin
To me BJ's are like an appetizer. Soooooo place them in the kitchen maybe ?
Interesting discussion and discourse above.

"Different strokes for different folks."

Far as I know, this site is set up to share information; where that info resides is a matter of placement, of design and sometimes of chance.

The "hobby" universe is quite broad (no pun intended) and encompasses a wide (and a narrow) range of experiences, preferences and experiences.

Plenty of room (e.g., bandwidth) for all the above whether in a particular forum or not.

Providers seeking additional exposure can always include bits and pieces via links in their ads, showcases and signatures. And by using external resources such as other web sites, their private email lists (listmail) and may always rely on their lady and gentleman friends for additional support.

To my way of thinking, anything from very vanilla to very kinky fantasy goes and unless it violates any of the rules here, always can be reviewed, posted, discussed, discoursed, condemned and/or praised, admired, emulated, and imitated.
[QUOTE=Little Monster;1057169399]Sue the couple times I've seen you off the board, you were never anything else but nice to me, so for that you will always have my utmost respect. I'm sure you know by now not to take my shit personal, I may talk a lot of shit but it's all in fun
And I never said I was fully against FBSM, there have been a couple times where I reached out to a non-FS provider cause I was honestly just looking for a really good massage and nothing more, and had written a review I would've honestly placed it in the Spa/massage section.[/Q

Bravo, great save!
Let's see if I can get it right then.

Non fs or fbsm, is that was Sue is? I assume you were speaking of her since she started the thread and you are the only the 2nd poster.

Should go in the Spa/massage section or the trash.
So Sue's reviews should go into the s/m section or trash.
Hmm, not sure how to twist your eloquent words into anything other than what it is.

But all is good. Your halfass apology to Sue I'm sure is sufficient.
Let's see if I can get it right then.

Non fs or fbsm, is that was Sue is? I assume you were speaking of her since she started the thread and you are the only the 2nd poster.

Should go in the Spa/massage section or the trash.
So Sue's reviews should go into the s/m section or trash.
Hmm, not sure how to twist your eloquent words into anything other than what it is.

But all is good. Your halfass apology to Sue I'm sure is sufficient. Originally Posted by Deznuttz
Good lord, please come talk shit to me when your real handle isn't Banned anymore cause you are absolutely no challenge whatsoever with this one. Not that you would be anymore difficult with your real handle, but I just don't want any excuses for whipping your sorry ass that's all.

And if I were to review a provider like I would put it in the Spa/ Massage section for the 8th time, genius. I didn't think anyone would take the whole "trashcan" remark serious, but sometimes I forget that there's simpleton's like you on this board. keep on twisting away big boy. LOL
Where is my "halfass apology at?? I didn't apologize for anything, I have nothing to apologize for genius. Sue asked what people THOUGHT about no-fs and where they should go so I gave an answer, don't agree??? GOOD cause i don't give a fuck whether or not worthless people agree with me or not.
Good lord, please come talk shit to me when your real handle isn't Banned anymore cause you are absolutely no challenge whatsoever with this one. Not that you would be anymore difficult with your real handle, but I just don't want any excuses for whipping your sorry ass that's all.

And if I were to review a provider like I would put it in the Spa/ Massage section for the 8th time, genius. I didn't think anyone would take the whole "trashcan" remark serious, but sometimes I forget that there's simpleton's like you on this board. keep on twisting away big boy. LOL
Where is my "halfass apology at?? I didn't apologize for anything, I have nothing to apologize for genius. Sue asked what people THOUGHT about no-fs and where they should go so I gave an answer, don't agree??? GOOD cause i don't give a fuck whether or not worthless people agree with me or not. Originally Posted by Little Monster
Half ass apology. That's basically what it was, telling her you were just having fun. That's why I said half ass apology. How the fuck can I twist your simple little words? Anybody that can read can see what you wrote. you keep back pettling and on it which is OK. All I'm saying is if you're going to say it own it.
But I guess you can't. You were being an asshole and I called you out on it, so now you're mad and butt hurt. Get over yourself. And have a nice day!
Half ass apology. That's basically what it was, telling her you were just having fun. That's why I said half ass apology. How the fuck can I twist your simple little words? Anybody that can read can see what you wrote. you keep back pettling and on it which is OK. All I'm saying is if you're going to say it own it.
But I guess you can't. You were being an asshole and I called you out on it, so now you're mad and butt hurt. Get over yourself. And have a nice day! Originally Posted by Deznuttz
If that's how you wanna perceive it fine, have at it. It wasn't an apology not even close. did you read the her post before that one genius. She said nice things to me I simply responded. Not back peddling at all, but keep telling yourself that, lol. I have no problems at all owning anything I say, It's not my fault you have the reading comprehension skills of a 6th grader and pick and choose what you wanna read. That's on YOU

You calling me an asshole, now that's funny coming from the guy who starts a thread threatening to out someone on here. Like I've told you before, the whole "you're getting mad" response is nothing more than a blanket reply for someone who can't handle getting their ass handed to them. Pick another angle, you can't get to me homie, but please keep on trying
If that's how you wanna perceive it fine, have at it. It wasn't an apology not even close. did you read the her post before that one genius. She said nice things to me I simply responded. Not back peddling at all, but keep telling yourself that, lol. I have no problems at all owning anything I say, It's not my fault you have the reading comprehension skills of a 6th grader and pick and choose what you wanna read. That's on YOU

You calling me an asshole, now that's funny coming from the guy who starts a thread threatening to out someone on here. Like I've told you before, the whole "you're getting mad" response is nothing more than a blanket reply for someone who can't handle getting their ass handed to them. Pick another angle, you can't get to me homie, but please keep on trying Originally Posted by Little Monster

Guess you have a reading comprehensive problem as well. Never threatened to out someone. Just advice on how to let him know he was exposing himself.

Homie