McDonald sell bull shit now.

Then my advice to you is go find a more passive forum to post your nonsense in if you can't take it. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Please tell us of you favorite one.
  • oeb11
  • 07-31-2020, 03:59 PM
Call the Police, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17

Minneapolis - call a social worker. same for Milwaukee.
The DPST convention promises to fun - no protection from their own OBLM and antifa - which nadler claims does not exist.

Perhaps they will give nadler and Co. a lesson in 'existence'?

Does rIP know - there is an RTM button - which is a 'friend"??? It is the little green button in the lower left hand corner of each post.
Please tell us of you favorite one. Originally Posted by Ripmany
This one. You can't even take the bullshit in here.
Minneapolis - call a social worker. same for Milwaukee.
The DPST convention promises to fun - no protection from their own OBLM and antifa - which nadler claims does not exist.

Perhaps they will give nadler and Co. a lesson in 'existence'?

Does rIP know - there is an RTM button - which is a 'friend"??? It is the little green button in the lower left hand corner of each post. Originally Posted by oeb11
Yeah call a Social worker. I guess liberals think a Social Worker will go into a dark warehouse and investigate a Burglary or respond to a neighborhood disturbance or pulling over a suspected Drunk Driver. These people are dreaming. I have no sympathy for cities that want to defund their Police Service. The end result will be violent crime and lots of it.
Yeah call a Social worker. I guess liberals think a Social Worker will go into a dark warehouse and investigate a Burglary or respond to a neighborhood disturbance or pulling over a suspected Drunk Driver. These people are dreaming. I have no sympathy for cities that want to defund their Police Service. The end result will be violent crime and lots of it. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I don't do drugs or drink and cops arrest for DUID docker want me on drugs but I refuse. Cops many come after some call and can make money at accadent there no money cops in B and E do there don't come to house. Unless you breaking in you own house there there a fine.
Anyone have any idea how this thread de-volved from disagreeing with McD's policy to require masks to the irrelevant to that issue comments gbeing posted?
  • oeb11
  • 07-31-2020, 07:07 PM
A business can reasonably require masks on their property - in compliance with lawful orders.

If you don't like it - go patronize another establishment.

or - turn the channel.
I don't do drugs or drink and cops arrest for DUID docker want me on drugs but I refuse. Cops many come after some call and can make money at accadent there no money cops in B and E do there don't come to house. Unless you breaking in you own house there there a fine. Originally Posted by Ripmany
The way you write, I would say you're on something.
The police don't do nothing unless a crime been committed there not good for jack. Originally Posted by Ripmany
That's kind of what they are there for genius. I'm not trying to gang up on you but you just never make any sense to me. Half the time I can't even tell whether you are being serious.