OMG!! DRIVIN IN THE RAIN 4 NOTHING

• Miiya
  • 11-10-2016, 01:39 AM
Hi Miiya..Sorry that you had to face this !! I totally understand how it feels Originally Posted by ScrewDriver01
Thanks!
  • Miiya
  • 11-10-2016, 01:41 AM
Poor Browns fans, at least they're named appropriately to get shit on.

In other news, maybe the gent in question ran into difficulties of his own. You never know, I've been stood up enough times to know things happen. Sorry you wasted your time, especially in crappy weather though.

Put out good energy though, and good energy will come back to you. Originally Posted by Re
He texted me the next morning saying he FELL ASLEEP!! Anyways but yeah definitely always keeping it positive! All about Peace & love here!
  • Miiya
  • 11-10-2016, 01:43 AM
Maybe the guy developed mental problems. Only explanation I can come up with for standing up a hot provider. Originally Posted by ValenTX
AWWW ur sweet! Next morning sent a text saying he fell asleep!!
Look at the bright side, you didn't take an expensive ED pill only to get postponed or cancelled on at the last minute, like 5 of my last 7 appointments.
  • Miiya
  • 11-12-2016, 08:51 AM
Look at the bright side, you didn't take an expensive ED pill only to get postponed or cancelled on at the last minute, like 5 of my last 7 appointments. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
OMG SO SORRY about that! There r some inconsiderate ppl on BOTH sides!
Originally Posted by Iaintliein - Look at the bright side, you didn't take an expensive ED pill only to get postponed or cancelled on at the last minute, like 5 of my last 7 appointments.
Has happened to me 3 times this month and it's only Nov 11.

Some poor lady is gonna recieve the wrath of Von the Impailer instead of shame & disappointment from Little Spieler
I am sure the two are identical.
  • Miiya
  • 11-14-2016, 12:09 PM
Has happened to me 3 times this month and it's only Nov 11.

Some poor lady is gonna recieve the wrath of Von the Impailer instead of shame & disappointment from Little Spieler Originally Posted by Von Spieler
OMG Damn! Sorry that sucks!!! R these random women from BP without reviews & stuff or r they women on Eccie with reviews & stuff
Don't know about VS, but the point is that this shit just happens and usually doesn't result in a thread.

In my case all the ladies have many pages of reviews, a couple of them I've known for years: Provider 1: I'm sick, next time, have to meet with landlord. Provider 2: kid is sick Provider 3: I'm sick, then I don't have a reliable incall, Provider 4: Kid sick

So I guess it was actually 6 out of last 8.

Like I said, it just happens, and it happens to all of us.

Cheer up, move on, stay safe, and have fun!
  • BLM69
  • 11-14-2016, 12:43 PM
Cowboys win again!
Sorry that happened.
Simple respect is a valued commodity.
  • Miiya
  • 11-15-2016, 04:31 PM
Sorry that happened.
Simple respect is a valued commodity. Originally Posted by Gentlemen Rendezvous
Thanks! & "Simple respect is a valued commodity."���� SO TRUE!!!!
your snapchat brings me joy
  • Miiya
  • 11-16-2016, 11:03 AM
�� AWWWW!!! THANKS! Kisses��
I am sorry that Happened to you babe