Another HH Amp bust 4S???

Another one bites the dust… dropping like flues, thanks to you guys posting explicit details on sites like this.. you make the boys in blue job’s easier. Keep up the good work lieutenants i mean mongers.. lol
No dude ! It was Melody ! Didn’t you see her on the video ! Originally Posted by Theblackone1
Looks like they got the guys too, but, you posted in a different post they only go for the owners! Care to explain?
Another one bites the dust… dropping like flues, thanks to you guys posting explicit details on sites like this.. you make the boys in blue job’s easier. Keep up the good work lieutenants i mean mongers.. lol Originally Posted by Sergio68
Says the guy who posts what his "buddy" tells him. How very supercilious of you
It looks like pearls also closed too at some point. Guess this is it for the Dallas spa scene.
Looks like they got the guys too, but, you posted in a different post they only go for the owners! Care to explain? Originally Posted by TruthSayer
Easy dude ! The guy that stood up drives a white jeep ! He’s under cover !
Cum dudes get with the program !
It looks like pearls also closed too at some point. Guess this is it for the Dallas spa scene. Originally Posted by Action&Reaction
Another Spa opened a few months ago, hasn’t been reviewed and is in the HH area. Only reason I know of it is I was looking on Google Maps for the recycling center by Love Field and saw their sponsored ad.
Fuck was it Lucy? I had an appointment scheduled Originally Posted by shauk1960
I’m 90% sure that’s Pam in the vid. Should’ve got one more in before it all came crashing down 🫡😔
According to the video on WFAA.com it appears to be a Karen next door.

I wonder if Pearls closed on their own out of fear that they were next.
Stay safe everyone.

Stay safe everyone. Originally Posted by Jisbackindallas
Not surprising. I remember a few years back a Russian Karen was pulling reviews from Rubmaps and taking them downtown helping LE close them down. She was responsible for at least 3. Even went to brag on her FB
It sucks dude on how much information you can get from one license plate . Don’t get caught cause they will spill the beans ��!
Hobby on dudes !
I’m 90% sure that’s Pam in the vid. Should’ve got one more in before it all came crashing down 🫡😔 Originally Posted by dallasboiss
I think that is another girl. Pam left awhile ago I believe. Beautiful long hair like Pam though.
Another one bites the dust… dropping like flues, thanks to you guys posting explicit details on sites like this.. you make the boys in blue job’s easier. Keep up the good work lieutenants i mean mongers.. lol Originally Posted by Sergio68

Stay safe everyone. Originally Posted by Jisbackindallas
While I have no doubt LE monitors sites like this one, if Eccie went away tomorrow it would not change a thing about who gets busted.
That blonde could be Susan
Didn’t see Julie but the cameraman sucks
The amp scene is officially gone- middle of the day bust. Risk is not worth it, only reasonable options now are P411, Tryst and EroticMonkey along with credible reviews posted on Eccie. Listcrawler is full of scams and very few of the post are legitimate top tier providers. It’s definitely going to be a lot more time and effort scheduling meet ups now. Amps were easy immediate gratification establishments with predictable results from attractive women. The shrinking option of choices now may serve to push up the prices of independent providers if the supply/demand economic factor does not increase the number of independent providers.
Time to take a break from the game in genera