People, lets be real with the reviews!

There is an art to interpreting reviews, because you can only take so much at face value. At the end of the day a lot of guys don't want to write a NO review or even accurately describe appearance because even unmanaged ladies can be vindictive shrews. They will not hesitate to blacklist you, accuse you of shit you didn't do, and blow up your phone. Post too many NO reviews and now other providers won't see you.

You really need to read all the reviews and look for patterns, and PM one of the recent reviewers that you trust to get the real deal. Make sure you use a hobby phone or GV at a minimum. And be prepared for the fallout. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
Welcome to the club , I have been saying for years honest reviews
Brandofan and rexdutchman, great points.....One of the reasons why I don't make a habit of posting a review of every encounter I have is to avoid the fallout from a disgruntled provider or a providers manager.

My Eccie participation in the past usually involved reading the reviews and comments and I rarely got involved but because of a few questionable encounters, I felt that I was doing a disservice to the hobbyist if I wasn't pointing out poor service.

My recent encounter with a provider was chosen because of reviews that I read and was highly disturbed with the encounter that I was literally shook up by the experience because of how this provider was improperly described in appearance and service.

I am aware of how women react to rejection, hence forth why I didn't disclose who the provider is and have no issue disclosing in PM.

One thing that I am surprised in, or should I say (not suprirsed), in the number of Hobbyist who are Eccie Knights in shining armor that come to the aide of a provider when she is called out but what I don't see is a provider that comes to the aide of a hobbyist.

Whatever happened to "G's up, Ho's down"?
  • Crock
  • 01-18-2018, 10:20 AM
Whatever happened to "G's up, Ho's down"? Originally Posted by SmurfyGirth
You tell us.
I write honest reviews on every new lady I see. Mainly for the simple face that you guys need to know if shes worth your time...especially as many ladies as I've seen on this site. I'd like to think that I could be "trusted" as a reviewer to the guys out there. You know you won't be getting BS from me when I write. I have also written several negative reviews on ladies that were supposedly "ATF" material who sucked ass. Only to see messages like "I had a similar experience" but yet they never wrote a review.

I have NO problem what-so-ever writing a no...if its warranted...I encourage it.

Whatever happened to "G's up, Ho's down"? Originally Posted by SmurfyGirth
Pretty sure that went out with platform shoes with goldfish, pimp canes, walkmans, and Jeri-curl
Pretty sure that went out with platform shoes with goldfish, pimp canes, walkmans, and Jeri-curl Originally Posted by Grace Preston

Don't make fun of my shoes!

Pretty sure that went out with platform shoes with goldfish, pimp canes, walkmans, and Jeri-curl Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Nah, it was definitely a popular phrase in the 90's with the Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Death Row records era.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTzL27E2IYM
  • 01-18-2018, 11:53 AM
Dude, don’t flatter yourself you are an attention whore with a small “Ego”! You barely see anyone worth reading a review on.
I mean who brags about seeing the provider A.”the Freak”?

Smh...you want to be accepted so baldy.
Nah, it was definitely a popular phrase in the 90's with the Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Death Row records era.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTzL27E2IYM Originally Posted by TheOracle
Fair enough.. and I'm sure 2Short as well...

All I could think of when he said that was the documentary "Pimps Up Hoes Down" knowwhatimsayin
  • 01-18-2018, 01:09 PM
I write honest reviews on every new lady I see. Mainly for the simple face that you guys need to know if shes worth your time...especially as many ladies as I've seen on this site. I'd like to think that I could be "trusted" as a reviewer to the guys out there. You know you won't be getting BS from me when I write. I have also written several negative reviews on ladies that were supposedly "ATF" material who sucked ass. Only to see messages like "I had a similar experience" but yet they never wrote a review.

I have NO problem what-so-ever writing a no...if its warranted...I encourage it. Originally Posted by txboi817
Dude, don’t flatter yourself you are an attention whore with a small “Ego”! You barely see anyone worth reading a review on.
I mean who brags about seeing the provider A.”the Freak”?

Smh...you want to be accepted so baldy.
Some reviews are done by pimps. Name names.
I'll give you a real review. Accepted my P411 request and never showed. Claimed she had been texting me all morning. When I ranted on eccie she calls me on the very number she claims to have been texting me on. My review? Either badly managed or light in the head.

Now granted, there were reviews that issued "No" recommendations, a couple that were luke warm, and a few that gave "Yes" suggestions but I decided to take the plunge and have a personal encounter for myself.

Originally Posted by SmurfyGirth
The signs were there but u chose to ignore them..
LMAO..........

Accepted? I'm not going to even entertain that claim.

This guy reeks anger.....LMAO @ I want to be accepted.

Next!