Israeli coalition deal keeps Netanyahu in power

You're still alive?? Fuck. I was hoping you did us all a favor and died off already. One less ignorant conservatard in the political forum, one less vote for Trump ( not that, that matters anyway).

Netanyahu is nothing more than a pussy who hides behind the U.S. someone needs to off his ass. Originally Posted by Little Monster
If I were you I would watch out for the Mossad - but you probably never see them coming...
I'll ditto that!

I'm looking forward to an I B Hankering / Little Monster rematch. Anyone who was awake at 3:00 AM on July 8, 2019 witnessed an epic struggle. Originally Posted by Tiny
IB will prevail over the limey.
And you continue to display your ignorance and hypocrisy. The name calling was started by your fellow conservative not me. Keep trying. Originally Posted by Little Monster
Hmmm...It looks like the name calling(and wishing for the death of another poster) started here.

You're still alive?? Fuck. I was hoping you did us all a favor and died off already. One less ignorant conservatard in the political forum, one less vote for Trump ( not that, that matters anyway).

Netanyahu is nothing more than a pussy who hides behind the U.S. someone needs to off his ass. Originally Posted by Little Monster
IB will prevail over the limey. Originally Posted by friendly fred
HA!! Keep wishing, hasn't happened yet, not gonna happen.
Hmmm...It looks like the name calling(and wishing for the death of another poster) started here. Originally Posted by eccielover
It's not name calling when it's true. The name calling started when he referred to the next president as "Senile"
  • oeb11
  • 04-24-2020, 07:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11
And the usual LM name-calling and foul mouthed scatology - it is what passes for an "intelligent response" by the Fascist DPST standards,
Why does LM just not write what He/she /it really feel (not thinks - they have narrrative for that)???Anyway - Mod is around - careful LM - trying out for another vacation with the "Band"!!

And you continue to display your ignorance and hypocrisy. The name calling was started by your fellow conservative not me. Keep trying.

LM - Rationalizing your conduct by writing "You started it" - is 2nd grade behavior. It is denial and deflection, and avoidance of personal responsibility for One's own actions.

The usual lack of any substantive contributions by the Fascist DPST's!

LM -quote - It's not name calling when it's true. The name calling started when he referred to the next president as "SenileWhat is your problem - take the blinders off and pay attention to " Sleepy Joe" - the Fascist DPST candidate cannot put two sentences together in a coherent fashion.

name-calling - u are generalizing an accusation to posters - that is reasonable contribution to the national political scene - and well-deserved.

Fascist DPST's won't be voting for Biden for POTUS - if nominated - the VP pick is teh real nominee - and will assume the oval office via the 25th amendment very soon after inauguration - If elected. DNC has figured out how to get a back-door candidate of their choice (not Bernie) into the Oval office - predicated on Biden's election.

I don't think he will b coheeent enough to make a stand against trump in debate.

FugeddaboutIt!!

Anyway - u got problems enough with Boris Sick and your real leader - the queen - not going to last much longer.
It's not name calling when it's true. The name calling started when he referred to the next president as "Senile" Originally Posted by Little Monster
LOL...That was after you wished for his death. It's quite obvious you brought the hostility to this thread.
  • oeb11
  • 04-24-2020, 08:18 AM
LM and the Fascist DPST Mob is unable to comprehend the concept of "Hypocrisy"!
HA!! Keep wishing, hasn't happened yet, not gonna happen. Originally Posted by Little Monster
IB shall prevail over the forces of darkness - just like it probably took a consult with American Doctors for the NHS to save BoJo!
looks like LM has joined the bosom gang of butt buddies...

his real talent maybe his mouth...
Trump has how many allegations of sexual assault against him? He has ripped off thousands of hard workers with his fake University, as well stiff workers. He has failed miserably at handling this pandemic. That is why he is currently losing to Biden.
Trump will lose get over it. Trump and Netanyahu deserve each other
Originally Posted by Little Monster
You lose! There's video evidence against Quid Pro Joe; whereas, those making ~allegations~ against Trump seem to melt away when they are required to make sworn statements under oath. Your ilk has failed to understand what the fuck has happened during this epidemic, and only by misrepresentation and lies does your ilk fabricate a case of "mishandling".

Robert Gates Thinks Joe Biden Hasn't Stopped Being Wrong for 40 Years

"I think he has been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades,” former Defense Secretary Robert Gates says of Vice President Joe Biden in his book ...

(The Atlantic
)

Social distancing, Hanksy?
Social distancing, Hanksy? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Sniffin' Quid Pro Joe violates social distancing every chance he gets.
You lose! There's video evidence against Quid Pro Joe; whereas, those making ~allegations~ against Trump seem to melt away when they are required to make sworn statements under oath. Your ilk has failed to understand what the fuck has happened during this epidemic, and only by misrepresentation and lies does your ilk fabricate a case of "mishandling". Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Trump is on tape bragging about sexually assaulting women, there are legal documents proving Trump having to pay hush money. There's an entire book about Trump raping an underage girl. There's a photo of Trump making out with his own daughter. So no nothing has "melted away"

And if this is the video evidence you speak of it doesn't prove shit! Nothing more than a right wing attempt at making something outta nothing.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pol...n-video-207670

YOU LOSE!!!

...again

HAHAHAHAHA!!
Trump is on tape bragging about sexually assaulting women, there are legal documents proving Trump having to pay hush money. There's an entire book about Trump raping an underage girl. There's a photo of Trump making out with his own daughter. So no nothing has "melted away"

And if this is the video evidence you speak of it doesn't prove shit! Nothing more than a right wing attempt at making something outta nothing.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pol...n-video-207670

YOU LOSE!!!

...again

HAHAHAHAHA!!
Originally Posted by Little Monster
You lose. No where on that tape did he admit to have personally done what you lyingly claim. An intelligent mutha fucka can hear that Trump spoke in the third person and never claimed to have actually done anything. Meanwhile, there's literally scores of videos showing Quid Pro Joe molesting young women and ~forbidden subject~. And you need to read that Politico article again. It's a damning indictment against Quid Pro Joe.