250,000 illegal votes found in Arizona!!!

harris has never been superlative....and I doubt she could become so.......superfluous maybe.....but I hear she has performed her job in a bed Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
spell check....

Maybe I can rephrase that better, Kameltoe can stay home polishing someone's knob.
spell check.... Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
no sweat, just kidding around
https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/0...l-stew-peters/ Originally Posted by bambino

come on, bam, you know the leftanistas wont believe it until Rachael Madcow tells them it's true.

BAHHAHHAAA
come on, bam, you know the leftanistas wont believe it until Rachael Madcow tells them it's true.

BAHHAHHAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
NCSWIC

BAHAHAHAHA
H I M won.
Hmmm... who wants to define each of these "illegal" categories and explain why two of them are rounded off?

"Ghost voters"? "Over-votes"?

Hmmm... who wants to define each of these "illegal" categories and explain why two of them are rounded off?

Originally Posted by lustylad
Im sorry LustyLad. But thats racist. You posted actual numbers that makes sense and that are undeniable!

You must now be demonstrated against and lose your job.

Originally Posted by lustylad
This is actually from Peter Navaros research. It’s not fake news.

https://www.oann.com/ariz-audit-unde...igns-of-fraud/
APRIL 26, 2021
PALM BEACH, FL

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America.

Governor Doug Ducey of Arizona, one of the worst Governors in America, and the second worst Republican Governor in America, is refusing to provide security for the American Patriots who are hand counting the Rigged 2020 Arizona Election Ballots.Time to get flushed.

### Originally Posted by bambino

This is actually from Peter Navarro's research. It’s not fake news.

https://www.oann.com/ariz-audit-unde...igns-of-fraud/ Originally Posted by bambino

Umm... now they're up to 600k ineligible ballots out of 2.1 million cast in Maricopa County? That means 29% of the votes should have been thrown out! There's no way tampering of such magnitude could have been kept mum. They had 3 previous audits that all came up dry. Something is fishy here. I want more details. And details of the details.
Who is?

bambino’s fake news, OANN,Trump and you fellas!

Another monumental circle jerk.

Congrats guys! You lost again! Enjoy the booby prize.

BAABAABLACKSHEEPhveyouNybullll sjdjsjsjsjs

Umm... now they're up to 600k ineligible ballots out of 2.1 million cast in Maricopa County? That means 29% of the votes should have been thrown out! There's no way tampering of such magnitude could have been kept mum. They had 3 previous audits that all came up dry. Something is fishy here. I want more details. And details of the details. Originally Posted by lustylad
Where did you get 600,000? I can buy 10% of the ballots are fraudulent. It’s been going on for decades. States don’t clean their voting rolls up and aren’t diligent on keeping up with it. Beyond that, the voting machines are not supposed to be connected to the internet. All of them where. Not only Dominion. This is the first FORENSIC audit in Arizona. Just counting the same ballots means nothing. Garbage in, garbage out.

Just a simple example, how do dead people vote? Only if a crook wants them too.
Is that 250,000 so far?

I'm delighted the DumboCrats believe that having illegal votes is fine and dandy .... then they won't whine and blubber again like they did in the fall of 2016. I guess it just takes a little longer to verify unsigned & unverified votes when cast.

I'm already filling out ballots for 2022 and 2024.