Halliburton pleads guilty to destroying evidence!

Jesus BSwine! How do you even try to justify hijacking that thread? What remote connection is there to the OP?

Methinks you're simply dreaming with visions of other guys JUNK dancing In your head!
cock blocking did not work?
what other shit did u fuc also try?
control?
this seem forever?
How is this asshat still online, CC?
How is this asshat still online, CC? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
2dogs, republicans admitting faults???? Cheney still claims he wouldn't change a thing regarding the trumped up lies he and "W" made regarding Iraq and WMD!!!! What planet are you living on????? Tens of thousands of people lost their lives over those LIES! Not to mentioned how Cheney millions of his closed, no bid contracts with Haliburton. The previous administration took deceit to a whole new level that Obama can't even begin to approach. Give me an example where his lies resulted in him or somebody in the administration to become millionaires. Give me an example where over 150,000 deaths resulted from lies. Your partisanship clouds your mind.
2dogs, republicans admitting faults???? Cheney still claims he wouldn't change a thing regarding the trumped up lies he and "W" made regarding Iraq and WMD!!!! What planet are you living on????? Tens of thousands of people lost their lives over those LIES! Not to mentioned how Cheney millions of his closed, no bid contracts with Haliburton. The previous administration took deceit to a whole new level that Obama can't even begin to approach. Give me an example where his lies resulted in him or somebody in the administration to become millionaires. Give me an example where over 150,000 deaths resulted from lies. Your partisanship clouds your mind. Originally Posted by txrancher1
I have been telling 2Pups the same thing for 8-10 years. Yet he still spews the same partisan bullshit. His blinders will forever prevent him from seeing the light!
I think your tin foil hat is on too tight.
Your ASSHAT is on too tight, BSwine.

Please figure out WTF you're trying to say before you slobber all over yourself again.... kinda early to be shifazzed, eh?
Boy Howdy!

IBIdiot is about 85% back to full cut and past meltdown strength.

Maybe once he gets up to speed, he can provide the link to my Poll.

Or continue to admit he's a lying sack of POOP!

LMAO! The Truth is COMING!